Old 08-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Banned

www.KillPolice.com

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-25-2005, 12:11 AM

cool site. :-D

Old 08-25-2005, 05:32 AM

wats so cool about it??................make me kinda sick!!

Old 08-25-2005, 07:22 AM
Contributing Member

Yea... I gotta say also... it is pretty tasteless...

Old 08-25-2005, 10:46 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchy626
Yea... I gotta say also... it is pretty tasteless...
Yep, agree. I was looking for the right words, you found them.

Old 08-25-2005, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
[color=darkgreen]How come that they could go to the moon but didn't figure out yet how to put wheels under travel bags?
Good ol jack handy

Old 08-25-2005, 01:41 PM

killpolice??

Old 09-01-2005, 07:18 PM
No Longer Active

How come the US of A can spend $200 million/day waging wars in foreign countries but cannot help the victims in new Orleans?

Old 09-01-2005, 08:55 PM

Theres just not enough money in saving the lives of poor black people. Its pathetically brutal how the government is handling this situation.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Contributing Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolts
Theres just not enough money in saving the lives of poor black people. Its pathetically brutal how the government is handling this situation.
Where the hell did that come from?

They aren't all black down there, and plus, it's New Orleans for God's sake. There's plenty down there to save besides some "poor black people."

Old 09-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
How come the US of A can spend $200 million/day waging wars in foreign countries but cannot help the victims in new Orleans?
Well i have to say in defense here that it is pretty hard to try and save some of the stranded people with some of them shooting at the helicopters that are trying to save the people... I mean several times the rescue & evacuation was halted because of some ass shooting up the damn place.... DUH!!!!

Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru-Sama

They aren't all black down there, and plus, it's New Orleans for God's sake. There's plenty down there to save besides some "poor black people."
In defense of the comment made... this comment was made in lots of reports on the incident... That is what is down there... poor black people... It's not a racial comment, that is the truth. Why worry about saving anything but the people right now...

"If you know that terror is approaching in terms of hurricanes, and you've already seen the damage they've done in Florida and elsewhere, what in God's name were you thinking?" said the Rev. Calvin O. Butts III, pastor of Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem. "I think a lot of it has to do with race and class. The people affected were largely poor people. Poor, black people."

Old 09-02-2005, 10:21 AM
No Longer Active

D-U-M-B stupid mofos...

http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0901-26.htm

And it has cost the lives of many and the homes of a million.

Old 09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

What a disgrace. Whole situation hs put the yanks down all over the world. Can pay billions to fight the big bad "terrorists" in iraq but can't help their own people. Whats the bets that they could help them if they were citizens of Washington DC?

'There are children standing here,
Arms outstretched into the sky,
Tears drying on their face.
He has been here.
Brothers lie in shallow graves.
Fathers lost without a trace.
A nation blind to their disgrace,
Since he's been here.

And I see no bravery,
No bravery in your eyes anymore.
Only sadness.

Houses burnt beyond repair.
The smell of death is in the air.
A woman weeping in despair says,
He has been here.
Tracer lighting up the sky.
It's another families' turn to die.
A child afraid to even cry out says,
He has been here.

And I see no bravery,
Only sadness.

There are children standing here,
Arms outstretched into the sky,
But no one asks the question why,
He has been here.
Old men kneel and accept their fate.
Wives and daughters cut and raped.
A generation drenched in hate.
Yes, he has been here.

And I see no bravery,
Only sadness.'

Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 AM
No Longer Active

Here's an open letter from Micheal Moore to Bush...

Quote:
Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru-Sama

Go find the largest demographic for New Orleans (I'll give you a hint, it is not rich white folk). Of the tens of thousands of people who were housed in the super dome one reporter said she saw at most 4 white faces the whole time she was covering the story. Turn on CNN for yourself and tally up how many white faces you see per hour in the coverage, discounting national gaurds, police, rescue operators, people of authority and reporters.

Sorry I don't understand what the comment "it's New Orleans for God's sake" meant. What else is there to save down there besides poor black people and a minute amount of poor white people at this point? Cars, houses, store inventory?

Old 09-02-2005, 11:28 AM

edited for a spelling mistake.

Old 09-03-2005, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bradley
What a disgrace. Whole situation hs put the yanks down all over the world. Can pay billions to fight the big bad "terrorists" in iraq but can't help their own people. Whats the bets that they could help them if they were citizens of Washington DC?
...........few weeks back when there were floods in Bombay, the local as well as the national government did nothing to help the people...........and Bombay is the financial capital of India..............i guess we have nullified the option of blaming these dumbf&%$# as we r the ones to elect them to serve us

Old 09-03-2005, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murtaza
...........few weeks back when there were floods in Bombay, the local as well as the national government did nothing to help the people...........and Bombay is the financial capital of India..............i guess we have nullified the option of blaming these dumbf&%$# as we r the ones to elect them to serve us
Exactly, everyone who voted for good ol' Dubya has a small responsibility for the death toll he has caused around the world and at home. The only two things off hand I can think of on the rise under his control have been deaths and poverty.

Old 09-03-2005, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolts
... everyone who voted for good ol' Dubya has a small responsibility for the death toll he has caused around the world and at home ...
That's not quite the way it works, Casey. You see, once we examine Votescam, black budget enterprises, membership to certain Globalist groups, and how the true political power base isn't located in Washington, D.C., but in New York City, we'd realize that our say-so in how this country is run is extremely limited. We could have gotten "the other guy" elected and been in the same predicament, and possibly even worse.

If Americans ever peered behind the veil and saw the Wizard of Oz illusion that controls their political system, they'd be shocked beyond belief.

Last edited by Atom; 09-03-2005 at 04:53 PM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby