Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 08-30-2005, 12:37 AM

I am not really good at religions or any spiritual ideology so by simply reading all the replies posted on this board is already enough for me to learn lots of things about religion and all the concepts sorrounding it.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-30-2005, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murtaza
i guess this is just one debate that can go on and on.........
BTW i do belive in God
i agree with you and i believe also that there is a God who created all.

Old 08-30-2005, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LL_st4r
I am not really good at religions or any spiritual ideology so by simply reading all the replies posted on this board is already enough for me to learn lots of things about religion and all the concepts sorrounding it.
What you should do is forget about the religions mentioned so far and follow the worlds oldest and most powerful religion.

No, I'm not talking Witchcraft. Nor Hinduism. Although both of these are ancient and contain elements of the truly powerful religious practices of the Apex civilised Man.

I'm quite sure there will be very very very few people here who have the slightest inkling of what this is - however I have decided to interdict the nonsense between Muslims and almost everyone else with something that will come as quite a shock to all.

Those who are members of the most ancient religion of all, are present in almost every more commonly-known religion.

Every single one of the most successful civilised societies since the dawn of time was founded on this religion, mostly in secret. Not a single living person or commentator on religions such as Christianity or Islam have any meaningful grasp of what is deep inside the heart of their own religions. They feign being given offense to by critics, or they puff themselves up with pride, but the story of Mankind is the story of degeneration among the common populations through succeeding steps dropping downward away from the substance of any particular ciritical event. Without the intervention of an actually divine effect, people arrogate to themselves status and knowledge and power they simply do not have - and lord it over the merely less powerful.

Not one single religious group today that is well known can call anything down from the skies except what was man-made in the first place. Yet, this is not to say that commonly-known religions have no part of truth; they do. And there are those within each religion who worship correctly and understand things relatively better than most.

What I am speaking of has been written down in books, both modern and extremely ancient. And it is well-known enough - onced pointed out.

The single biggest problem today towards understanding of these matters, is that academic peer review, has served to proliferate initial fundamental flaws and widen gaps in certain critical knowledge as time goes on - BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FOCUS ON PRIMARY SOURCES, but on the commentaries of reviewers.

For one example, nowhere in the source texts related to the much-argued over legendary Atlantis, does it refer to any place 'outside the TWO Pillars of Hercules...' And this simple mistake has meant that everyone for centuries has assumed that somewhere there was or is meant to be TWO PILLARS through which run a strait of water. In fact the sentence and paragraph specifically says 'an island which you people call the Pillars of Hercules, outside the straits which in those days were navigable.' Not, 'an island outside the straits which you people call the TWO Pillars of Hercules through which navigation could at that time be made.'

In the same way, the Copts have a set of writings, which they keep highly secret, that 1. casts the ENTIRE KORAN into something far far different from that which people believe that it is. It is so staggeringly different, that a religious cataclysm would be caused if these writings were ever shown widely at this point, when so many people worship sincerely and devoutly, god through it. 2. They also have writings related to the birth of Christ, which is also known to some Zoroastrians originally based in Bam, in Iran, and which is actually also referred to much much later on in history by Marco Polo when he travelled there (The Travels of Marco Polo, Chapter 14).

All the religions that you know about today have had leaders who deliberately suppressed key facts - which eventually resulted in the types of schisms and arguing that you see so widely now. High priests following the most ancient religion there is, have what people would call miraculous powers - powers over life and death, and over the material world. But since there can only ever be few people at any one time worthy to come into societies based on such advanced knowledge and moral evolution, there is little reason to broadcast either the types of societies that have risen in history, or the religion and understandings themselves.

People of this religion say, that it is a mistake to attempt to translate or interpret the Koran via the words in it merely, into English, because, it is in the sounds, the rhythm, and even some colours, implied by the script, whether faded or strong, of the ink and also the texture, and EVEN the strength and quality of light that is falling at any particular time of day - and without this type of comprehension, the Koran is equivocal and unable to be logically understood. They go on to say something that could be very very confronting to Muslims, which I will refrain from saying openly - even though it is not in fact insulting to them, nor intended to be, and demonstrates the power of god and the status of Mankind. However, I will say this, Muslims should not under any circumstances maintain that they have any kind of claim to truth, nor any pre-eminent or monopoly position on the knowledge of divine things. They simply do not. And they have a variable level of understanding of their own history and of the Koran itself.

People of the most ancient religion claim to a certainty of knowledge, that within a very short time now, almost one quarter of the entire population of today's world, will be wiped out. And they say, that this type of thing has happened ten or more times previously, over a period of more than ten thousand years, and that it is destined to happen again many times. And, they say, that everyone who claims to know something that they do not, or are arrogant about something they should not be arrogant about in terms of religion, will face certain disaster - more certainly at the apex times of these cataclysms, than at any other times. Every single word uttered or written by the careless and the cavalier, is observed and tested and judged, and acts as the very reason for god to visit destruction on that person at these times.

So be careful what you say.

And I am sure you have no idea of the religion of which I have been speaking! So much for your education thus far! The time to learn is at hand.

Old 08-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

I read ya Stephen.

Your into Hedonism -

Old 08-30-2005, 05:19 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10
I read ya Stephen.

Your into Hedonism -
Hehhe, me likes Hedonism. but me thinks Stephen is refering to when you dig a little deeper into ENOCH, known to the Egyptians as THOTH, the "Lord of Magic and Time" and to the Greeks as HERMES, "messenger of the gods", he is even remembered in the Celtic tradition as the enigmatic wizard Merlin, who disappears up an apple tree to mythic Avalon, seeking the secret of immortality and vowing to return. He even appears in the Mayan legend of QUETZACOATAL.

...think Jedai.

Digging into history is fun. You don't happen to speak any Hiburu now do you Stephen?

Old 08-31-2005, 12:12 AM

better Hedonism than masochism.
seriously, I am not hooked up on religion, although I believe in God. being religious and believing in God is totally different.

Old 08-31-2005, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Ferre,

I was taking the P!$$ with my last comment about Hedonism but I guess you know that.

Merlin, that dude who's years went backwards so as time goes forward, he gets younger.

We did a little on that a school (I am going back a few years).

Mix all the info in post #43 together and what do you have? - GOD

Old 08-31-2005, 06:34 AM
No Longer Active

If you wonder why some folks don't really respect organised religion, here's why...

http://www.kingidentity.com/cla-kim.html (religious folks can be very racist, specially those white suprimacy Xtians)

Old 08-31-2005, 11:27 PM

remember how Xtians were persecuted and massacred during the Roman times.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:55 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis12
remember how Xtians were persecuted and massacred during the Roman times.
Is this an excuse for them to be such assclowns today?

(AND to persecute ALL others ever since Rome has been taken over by them?)

Old 09-01-2005, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
Is this an excuse for them to be such assclowns today?

(AND to persecute ALL others ever since Rome has been taken over by them?)
I am a Christian, Ferre. Would you advise that I de-Christianize myself somehow, so as not to be an assclown and a persecuter of all others?

What can I do?

What should I do?

I await your advice.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:39 PM
No Longer Active

Say you've been a member of the same political party for decades and you find out that they have been lying to you, and taking your money to corrupt and brainwash (as much as possible, even children, specially children) others to follow their racist doctrines for ethnic cleansing, would you still stay a member Atom? That's more or less what we are talking about here.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Say you've been a member of the same political party for decades and you find out that they have been lying to you, and taking your money to corrupt and brainwash (as much as possible, even children, specially children) others to follow their racist doctrines for ethnic cleansing, would you still stay a member Atom? That's more or less what we are talking about here.
Ok so, I believe in the doctrines of Jesus Christ, maybe I should simply refer to myself as "believer" or something, as opposed to Christian? Would that be better do you think?

Jesustian, maybe?

Old 09-01-2005, 01:24 PM
No Longer Active

What about 'human'?

Old 09-01-2005, 01:25 PM
No Longer Active

Do you believe in *ALL* the doctrines of Jesus Atom?

Old 09-01-2005, 01:25 PM

Quote:
What about 'human'?
What about it? I already call myself that.

Old 09-01-2005, 01:27 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
What about it? I already call myself that.
I 'believe' that that's all we humans need bro.

Old 09-01-2005, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Do you believe in *ALL* the doctrines of Jesus Atom?
I am not sure. I've never sat down and tried to figure out what they all were. Is that bad?

Old 09-01-2005, 01:31 PM

Quote:
I 'believe' that that's all we humans need bro.
Ok so "believer" is ok then. I see that you are one too. That is good. I believe that it is good to believe.

Ok, thanks for your advice, Ferre ..

Last edited by Atom; 09-01-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Old 09-01-2005, 01:43 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
I am not sure. I've never sat down and tried to figure out what they all were. Is that bad?
You should Atom, people usually only refer to the 'love' part when it comes to good old jesus, they usually even don't know of the existence of *ALL* his doctrines...scary stuff. I would look that up if I was you, before you shoose to say you 'believe in the doctrines of Jesus.' Some of those are pretty violent and racist, in fact, his #1 doctrine is TO OBEY the doctrines of his daddy, good old testament God-the-one-and-only who isn't that peacefull at all but on contrair advocates ethnic cleansing and murder of *ALL* who 'do not believe in the one-and-only.'

See, what most people don't realize because they don't really read the manual (they usually, and in general only listen to what's been told about it by priests) is that Jesus advocates his daddy AND daddy's doctrines. If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself, I'm sure you've got a manual somewhere.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby