LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
It isn't driving me crazy but I am still upset by something I saw this morning.

A careless, unthoughtful driver killed a goose and when we got there, its agitated mated was still grieving at the side of the road. I could almost feel his/her pain. Most likely some d*** fool talking on a cell phone.
This is worst i dont understand how could someone careless this much. They wastes others lives. This post makes me remind one incident as well but after reading your post i am not in phase to share all i can say shame on them.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-11-2014, 07:25 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

What is currently driving me crazy today is that I recently ported my cell phone number from T-Mobile to an Android Tracfone and I can receive and send texts but I cannot receive or make any phone calls.

Old 03-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Contributing Member

The copier with a mysterious calibration error and how long it takes to get repair!!! Hopefully it works by Tuesday, I'm not here tomorrow and Monday is a holiday for me!

Changes that are being made to letters and forms where it is never right and always has to be completed not just yesterday but freaking last week when the requester knew in JANUARY that the project had to be done! I hate last minute people!

My least favorite saying is "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" you have to build the freaking bridge to cross it to start with!

Next thing is prepping my daughter for an interview for High School and then myself for a job interview on Monday! eeeek! I hate interviews!

Old 04-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Tomorrow's Exam..
But still surfing net...

Old 04-03-2014, 10:50 PM

Safe drive.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:14 PM

good writing on my blog

Old 04-07-2014, 10:09 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

My crazy cat is always driving me crazy!

Old 04-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

ooh...that was soo cute Cricket, It's driving me crazy seeing different people,different faces walking around inside the office, it's really frustrating because i cannot focus.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I wasn't able to see my hot neighbor.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Contributing Member

My car, my job, my mother!!!

First my car.... a SECOND clutch has gone out on my 'stang and I'm trying to still figure out why and what my bad habit is. I ordered the parts over a week ago and they finally arrived yesterday EXCEPT I ordered 3 parts and only 2 came in the box! UUUUGGGHHHH Carless in Alaska SUCKS!

We just realized that our last volunteer may have messed up some of the archive data entry we had her doing and we're now going through the remaining boxes we have on site that she did so we can correct the errors before they go off site.... 8+ boxes with 25-35 files each! UUUGGGHHH

My mother who is constantly emailing me to help her draft patterns long distance... she is in Nevada and I am in Alaska.... doesn't work well even though I have some mad pattern drafting skills. She is also consistently negative about all the crap going on in her life, my dad's, brother and sister's lives and it does nothing but stress me out and I have more than enough stress with my life and family that I do not need her and my brother's household's stress too! I honestly do not need her telling me the latest thing that my brother's "person" (I can't stand her and neither can the rest of the family) has done or not done to help around the house. Dad is just zen about it all and I don't hear from him much... mom vents constantly and I just can't take it!

I think I want a decade mulligan now....or a vacation!

Old 04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

There are a few things making me go crazy today. I took the trash out last night and awoke to find some animal tore into the garbage bag in the middle of the night. That wasn't so fun. Then traffic on the way to work was horrendous. Then at work I had to deal with rude people! I'm glad to be back home and can go into my zen garden of peace

Old 04-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdarby View Post
First my car.... a SECOND clutch has gone out on my 'stang and I'm trying to still figure out why and what my bad habit is.

Ladies have a tendency to let their left foot rest on the clutch pedal. That and holding on a hill by slipping the clutch wears 'em out real quick.

If you replace the clutch, do the pressure plate and seriously consider having the the flywheel turned (unless it it is as smooth as a baby's butt).

I will hide now as to not get hit with stray parts.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:18 AM
Banned

the rain outside that doesn`t stop

Old 04-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
If you replace the clutch, do the pressure plate and seriously consider having the the flywheel turned (unless it it is as smooth as a baby's butt).
It seems that the last time I had the clutch put in the shop did NOT do the flywheel and now it's toast with major cracks and heat damage. The other theory is that it was not adjusted right either! So ANOTHER part had to be ordered and I get to wait for that to come in and be put in plus all the other stuff. I'm really tired of this and just want my car! I won't be returning to the other shop for anything. *sigh* maybe this is why my neck is acting up... stress.

Old 04-15-2014, 12:37 PM
Contributing Member

Today is tax day in the USA and last night the news had a list of goverment officials who had not paid taxes and are on the goverment panel that controls taxes. Some owed millions of dollars in taxes and fines.

Old 04-16-2014, 04:38 AM

the fact that Im gonna get a new PC soon!! Ah, I cant wait

Old 04-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Contributing Member

My Blog ranks

Old 04-18-2014, 08:41 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

What is driving me crazy today is that GM has another large recall with regards to a faulty ignition switch for the cobalt model. The cost of GM’s recall, originally set at $300 million, has now ballooned to $1.3 billion. This type of negligence in the Car Industry in today's era, whether it's Toyota or GM or others is driving me crazy today.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Closed Thread