Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #101 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,751
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
What can I say?
Whatever you want.


You (blub-blub-blub)
Just (blub-blub-blub)
Have (blub-blub-blub)
To (blub-blub-blub)
Space (blub-blub-blub)
It (blub-blub-blub)
Out! (blub-blub-blub)


 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #102 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2006, 05:08 AM
G10's Avatar
G10 G10 is offline
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-10-04
Location: UK - Cheshire
Posts: 11,762
iTrader: 5 / 100%
That kind of crap really happens

I knew a guy who was constantly bongin' out, he did it so often that sometime he didn't even realise he was doing it.

You could be on the phone to him and whilst you were talking, you would hear, blub blub blub -
__________________
Click Here for Chester Carpet Cleaners
Sequential Labeling - Sticker and Decal Printers
 
Reply With Quote
  #103 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Atom's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Ye vile blubers!



Hi Mike.
 
Reply With Quote
  #104 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:09 AM
sitetutor's Avatar
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 12-30-03
Posts: 3,510
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Amsterdam is not a bad place at all, but are there Dutch people here? Everyone I meet is from "somewhere else"
__________________
If you have a rare blood type follow me on Twitter.
But tell me this: What is The Future Of SEO?
 
Reply With Quote
  #105 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Ferre's Avatar
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor
Amsterdam is not a bad place at all, but are there Dutch people here? Everyone I meet is from "somewhere else"
Yeah, funny that isn't it? Statistics show that only 40% of the Amsterdam population is Dutch, the rest of that 60% are immigrants from all over the world. The common language became english a long time ago because of the simple fact that there are less people who speak Dutch than english in our town, I know many shops that don't even have employees who speak Dutch down here.

I guess it's the many museums and the channels that attracts so many people.
 
Reply With Quote
  #106 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 AM
sitetutor's Avatar
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 12-30-03
Posts: 3,510
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre


I guess it's the many museums and the channels that attracts so many people.
Amongst a few other things
__________________
If you have a rare blood type follow me on Twitter.
But tell me this: What is The Future Of SEO?
 
Reply With Quote
  #107 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Cristian Mezei's Avatar
Romanian Dude
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 491
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor
Amsterdam is not a bad place at all, but are there Dutch people here? Everyone I meet is from "somewhere else"
Well dude ... SCREW the lady that's NOT been returning my calls at that imm. office there.

One sick human..

PS: GLad you're out.
__________________
Say hello to my little friends: Webotopia and Bliggs
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.