Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #181  
Old 06-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Ok age of consent ..
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #182  
Old 06-30-2006, 06:58 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
oh ..

k



Well are you?
hee hee

no!
 
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
ok

I just needed to hear that. I have kind of a dumb habit of posting spontaneous thoughts that sometimes lack proper structure through insufficient prior contemplation.
 
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:12 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
stream of consciousness....
 
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well, I was thinking more in the way of a substancial case of running at the mouth. lol
 
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:19 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
you type with your mouth?!

you're weirder than I thought!!
 
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
you type with your mouth?!

you're weirder than I thought!!
I see you've got it too. Cim we gotta think about this sh!t before we submit!

 
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:23 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
I see you've got it too. Cim we gotta think about this sh!t before we submit!

I can't!!!! You can't make me!!!!


...at least I don't argue with myself
 
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Hey, not to get off topic but, just thought of a song ..

I love you
you love me
we are happy as a tree
with a nick nack paddy whack give a dog a bone
this old stonie came rolling home.
 
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:24 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
Hey, not to get off topic but, just thought of a song ..

I love you
you love me
we are happy as a tree
that is an unacceptable Barney type lyric you got there, Atom.

tsk tsk...now I got the dinosaur song in my head THANKS a lot.
 
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:30 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
John - your over generalizations have really gotten old. I thought this was the land of 'no judgement' and here you are, judging an entire gender based on your experiences.
Cim, I'm not judging the entire gender. I'm just stating an obvious fact - a lot of women are manipulative, greedy, dishonest and not trustworthy. Why would honest, trustworthy women have a problem with that statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
now, on the stalking issue and 'playing the victim' - I'd like to know when, John, at what did you say? 6'4" ... you have EVER ever felt like a victim ... physically and emotionally having someone that is most likely bigger and stronger than you, screaming at you, pushing you around, probably throwing things, because you know, men DO that....calling you all kinds of nasty names, bringing up all the secrets you shared and twisting them into something horrible and ugly, causing you to doubt yourself, doubt your worth in life, doubt pretty much everything until you're so ****ed in the head that you don't even have the self esteem to run.....when THAT has happened to you, John, then you have the right to play the so-called victim card.
Cim, you don't know anything about domestic abuse. I've been stabbed in the chest four times by an ex. Have you? She was 100lbs, I'm double that. Does that mean I wasn't a victim?

Your position sounds to me like, men are bigger, they can abuse if they choose to, so they are guilty whether they do it or not. It's a disgusting thing to do - to just an entire gender because they tend to be physically stronger. But many men I know cannot hit women, and women know that so they abuse their immunity. If a guy had stabbed me four times in the chest, they wouldn't be alive today. But a woman does it and I didn't raise do a thing.

And, the other part - your declaration that we need to give women the benefit of the doubt. That's just sick. When you give women the benefit of the doubt, you're convicting men without good reason. And that happens all the time in America, every day. Lawyers counsel women - claim abuse, and you get everything. Claim abuse, you get the house, the kids, child support, everything.

And when everybody cries wolf, the cry loses its credibility. Women in real danger aren't getting the attention they need, because scum bag women make false claims for finiancial or other reasons.
 
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
that is an unacceptable Barney type lyric you got there, Atom.

tsk tsk...now I got the dinosaur song in my head THANKS a lot.
My connection has become extremely laggy all of a sudden .. it may do that for an hour .. thought they had fixed that but ...

yeah sorry I was adding the last line as my connection went down .. see above.

Yeah just made that up right off the top of me head I did. : )
 
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:37 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
John, all I was trying to do is make the point that neither all men nor all women are bad. Repeatedly, you seem to be saying that we should assume women are lying, manipulative bitches and I disagree. Just like I disgree that every man is a wife beating, cheating dick.

there's **** everywhere and I get really sick of the tendency to group everyone together. I was not saying in my post that all men are pricks because they're not. But all women are not bitches simply because you've ran into your fair share of them, ok?

Irregardless of if YOU can hit a woman or not, many guys do. And many women are scared, just like many women choose to take guys to the cleaners. I object to be lumped into that group of women because that's not me, and as far as I can tell, it isn't Heather or Christy or Cricket, either. And when you say stuff like that, you are bringing us all under the manipulative bitch umbrella and I don't like it.

when you keep saying that, it makes you seem to be less of the person than I think you really are.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crime Rates John Scott Controversial Social Issues 58 09-28-2007 05:25 AM
Mandatory Gun Ownership Reduces Crime John Scott Controversial Social Issues 66 05-28-2007 05:45 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC