Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #81  
Old 06-01-2006, 11:43 AM
JuggoPop's Avatar
JuggoPop JuggoPop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-09-03
Posts: 4,278
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather
PS: J-Pop..OMG....I thought you were only joking about the new sig!! (nice tildes, too!)
I won't leave it up forever. (only a year or so)
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #82  
Old 06-01-2006, 11:45 AM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
wow, Juggo, tell us how you really feel about Heather!


I agree with H, too, on the raunchy sense of humor. Some women get so pissy about stuff like that. and it's not all women, at all. Sounds like me and Heather wouldn't get any work done...
 
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 06-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Heather's Avatar
Heather Heather is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 03-09-06
Posts: 1,875
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
Sounds like me and Heather wouldn't get any work done...
Deb, working with you would be SO much fun! But, you're right...how could we get anything accomplished if we spend our days "rolling on the floor laughing our asses off?"
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Heather's Avatar
Heather Heather is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 03-09-06
Posts: 1,875
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggoPop
I won't leave it up forever. (only a year or so)

LOL! Well...at least it you have it linked to my "real" quote, so everyone can see how you took my words out of context....kinda sorta.
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 06-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Julie's Avatar
Julie Julie is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-23-04
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,127
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
I agree with H, too, on the raunchy sense of humor. Some women get so pissy about stuff like that. and it's not all women, at all. Sounds like me and Heather wouldn't get any work done...
I'll third the raunchy sense of humour. I enjoy it.
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Ohiosweetheart's Avatar
Ohiosweetheart Ohiosweetheart is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-06
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 453
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I agree with Cim. I prefer the company of men, which is why most of my friends throughout my life have been male.
I'm the same way. My closest friends are men
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Ohiosweetheart's Avatar
Ohiosweetheart Ohiosweetheart is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-06
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 453
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
and the fat ones, don't forget the fatties j/k
yup don't forget us.

I remember finding out in high school that my "best friend" was only my friend because she didn't feel she had anything to compete with. I remember her words to this day. "Well who wouldn't want to be your friend? Sure you're smart, and on the honor role. But you're also fat and none of the guys want to date you. No competition!"

Took me a long time to trust anyone after that...
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Ohiosweetheart's Avatar
Ohiosweetheart Ohiosweetheart is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-06
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 453
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I'll third the raunchy sense of humour. I enjoy it.
I 4th it!
 
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Ferre's Avatar
Ferre Ferre is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiosweetheart
I remember finding out in high school that my "best friend" was only my friend because she didn't feel she had anything to compete with. I remember her words to this day. "Well who wouldn't want to be your friend? Sure you're smart, and on the honor role. But you're also fat and none of the guys want to date you. No competition!"
Women can be vicious but I respect them.


















...like I respect rattlesnakes.
 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:48 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiosweetheart
yup don't forget us.

I remember finding out in high school that my "best friend" was only my friend because she didn't feel she had anything to compete with. I remember her words to this day. "Well who wouldn't want to be your friend? Sure you're smart, and on the honor role. But you're also fat and none of the guys want to date you. No competition!"

Took me a long time to trust anyone after that...
it was a joke, just so you know...I don't really think that way.
 
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Ohiosweetheart's Avatar
Ohiosweetheart Ohiosweetheart is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-06
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 453
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
it was a joke, just so you know...I don't really think that way.
I knew that darlin' !
 
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-29-2006, 04:46 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiosweetheart
I knew that darlin' !
PHEW!
 
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-29-2006, 04:53 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
Americans seem to have such a problem with sex. Why don't they just make all sex illegal and get it over with?
John? Are you crazy? It's sex with a child. God help the 40 year old who has sex with my child.
 
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-29-2006, 04:54 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
are you just hunting down John Scott quotes now?!?! what IS the fascination
 
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
I just found this thread - how i missed it is beyond me. he just erks me with his comments - i don't have to hunt.
 
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-29-2006, 05:01 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
I just found this thread - how i missed it is beyond me. he just erks me with his comments - i don't have to hunt.
wellllll, he's a dude, so that's sort of a given, isn't it?
 
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
John? Are you crazy? It's sex with a child. God help the 40 year old who has sex with my child.
16 year old boys having sex is normal in most cultures. And who calls a 16 year old a "child"? That word usually refers to prepubescent kids, not 16 year olds.
 
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-29-2006, 08:00 PM
cimmeron's Avatar
cimmeron cimmeron is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-06
Posts: 2,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
.....leaving room
 
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-30-2006, 05:14 AM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
16 year old boys having sex is normal in most cultures. And who calls a 16 year old a "child"? That word usually refers to prepubescent kids, not 16 year olds.
THIS logic one of the MAIN REASONS there continues to be the problem of pedifiles in this country. I have a 16 year old and YES HE IS STILL A CHILD.
 
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-30-2006, 05:16 AM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Pedophiles? I was having sex when I was 16, and I'm pretty sure that most 16 year olds are having sex.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crime Rates John Scott Controversial Social Issues 58 09-28-2007 05:25 AM
Mandatory Gun Ownership Reduces Crime John Scott Controversial Social Issues 66 05-28-2007 05:45 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC