Share |
Old 06-02-2006, 05:04 AM
v7n Mentor

Your balls are bigger than your brains! I'm still reeling over this one. Wow

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2006, 05:42 AM
v7n Mentor

Hey, this thread went nice and ugly, didn't it?

It's a damn shame people feel like that.

I'm fortunate, I'm a Euro-mongrel, a bit of everything: English, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Polish, Russian...some Swedish a bit further back. My sister is technically Welsh, born in Prestatyn. My brother is technically a cockney, born within the sound of Bow Bells. My mum is a scouser (someone from Liverpool) and I consider myself a Mancunian (someone from Manchester).

I've held Canadian immigrant status, in previous years had an unlimited US Visa, and also lived in the US and Germany.

Finally, my dad was an immigrant to the UK.

This gives me quite a lot of perspective, as you might imagine Enough at least to know that racism sucks wads.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Super Moderator

If there's 2 things I hate, they are racism and Wops....

Oh......!

Old 06-02-2006, 06:17 AM
Contributing Member

Sim you eegit

Old 06-02-2006, 06:24 AM
xo mudslide

Ignorance is Everywhere

Ignorance will never cease to amaze me. This guy is downing an entire race of people because he feels they "smell" funny, yet he cannot spell most words in his post. Maybe if he would've paid more attention to his studies, he would've been able to learn how to explore more of his brain in other areas of life as well.

Racism is passed down from generation to generation and is plain and simply IGNORANCE. Hatred because of skin color is no different than hating people with green eyes. It is FEAR of the unknown and believing myths that have been passed down by people you trusted as children.

It is my guess that the young man who feels hatred of an entire race has never had the courage of Martin Luther King, Fred Shuttlesworth and many others who stood up to hatred no matter what the cost.

All this said, I am a WHITE person who is awed by the courage these men and women had to change the face of a nation and I'm disgusted by people like you.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:30 AM

I suppose sim would hate inter racial dating & whatnot as well... and before you respond let me let you know my husband is not white

Old 06-02-2006, 06:39 AM

The smell funny issue goes both ways.

I always heard white people complaining about the smell of blacks... (Personally I think it's the hair products that white people are not a custom to using and so they "smell" it more... but that's another story.)

What was funny, was when I was in class years back and this black friend of mine started bitching because it was raining... when I asked what the big deal was she said... "water makes white people stink"... she said it's common knowledge that white people smell like wet dog when wet. I had never heard that, or even noticed...

So I asked more of my black friends about this myth, and they all said it's true. So... I don't notice a smell. But it seems they do.

Point here is, all of these hatreds and misunderstandings go both ways... and 99.9% of them are myths and grow from lack of intelligence.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.
JohnScott,

How can you tolerated this stinky pig in your forum? How can you allow this piece of **** post crap like that?

His points are not even worth responding to.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Individualist

Ablaye, my job is not to make everybody think a certain way. It's just to host the board and and allow discussion.

Racism is a very real isssue, is it not? Racism is perhaps a more real issue than SEO. So discuss it.

And, Ablaye, if you're anti-hatred why are you sending hate PM's to Sim? That doesn't solve anything. When you see a fire burning, do you run over and throw gasoline on it?

I don't even know what race Sim is.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:22 AM

Ferre your views on sim being dumb and ugly because he is racist is that not the same stereotypical views your saying you hate?
I think sim is entitled to his opinion as we all are and im sure he has experiences which make him feel the way he does towards blacks.

I myself came from an area of London which the majority of was black, the crime rate, the stabbings, the drugs etc was all extremely high and one of the highest in London if not England. Then moving to a more upper class area in north London which was mainly all white the crime rate and all the above all drops by a huge amount. Does that mean blacks commit more crime and are worse people probably not on a whole, but in my experience it does and its experience which gives us our opinions.
At school in my old area black kids where just as racist towards whites as whites are towards blacks. The people on the street hated whites, a white guy would not stand a chance or not being mugged walking around at night. Its these things which make us racist in my opinion and its whats made me develop my views on black people and i myself if i had to choose between saving the life of a black person or the same of a white person i know i would choose the white person and i think most people would choose there own race, so that in sense makes most of us racist.
I also think most people do have racist views for other races im not saying there strong enough to make everyone "hate" other races but there strong enough to make the majority of people racist.
I think everyone is entitled to their opinion so why be so hard on sim?

Old 06-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Individualist

Quote:
At school in my old area black kids where just as racist towards whites as whites are towards blacks.
I personally have never witnessed that. I have witnessed a huge amount of racism, but 95% of it was originating with Blacks, and aimed at Whites and Asians.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:28 AM
xo mudslide

It's a never-ending cycle. If you grew up missing opportunities simply because of the color of your skin, I'm sure that would change the way you viewed the race of people who restricted your career etc.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

TekKen, I agree, there are areas in London where I wouldn't feel safe as the streets are mainly run by black youth's.

We are all individual and what makes one person racist, someone else can rise above it.

A lot of people in the Arab world wipe their feet on US and UK flags and are taught to hate the west. That doesn't mean we need to hate them all back and surely trying to ascertain an understanding of why people are the way they are is better than just hating someone back.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
I personally have never witnessed that. I have witnessed a huge amount of racism, but 95% of it was originating with Blacks, and aimed at Whites and Asians.
In England most people look on the racists as being white people, my point was that blacks are just as racist towards whites.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:38 AM
Individualist

Quote:
It's a never-ending cycle. If you grew up missing opportunities simply because of the color of your skin, I'm sure that would change the way you viewed the race of people who restricted your career etc.
I think a lot of those "missed opportunities" are imagined.

When I was in prison, most of the inmates were military. It was pretty much half White, half Black.

The Whites were pissed at the military for their "affirmative action" policies that give priority to minorities. It means that if you're Black, Gay or a Woman, you get promoted fast. If you're White male, you don't get promoted.

Yeah, it's dumb system. It's racist.

The Blacks were pissed because they were victims. Most of the Black guys in there claimed that they were the victims of racism. "If I were White I wouldn't be here", this from a convicted and self-professed rapist.

And when they were handing out chow, the Black guys always seemed to think that they were "shorted" because they were Black. If I got "shorted" I put it down to bad luck, but for the Black population everything that happened to them was racial.

I don't see racism disappearing any time soon. The Gov't is endorsing it, and it's becoming worse by the year. Seriously.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I don't see racism disappearing any time soon. The Gov't is endorsing it, and it's becoming worse by the year. Seriously.
Thats sad but true dude.

v7n Mentor

There's major racism here where I work. But its the other way around. The top people here are black, they hire all black people, so us white people are totally **** on most of the time.

Add that in with our patrons who are a majority of black people, and they don't want to listen to the white workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10
TekKen, I agree, there are areas in London where I wouldn't feel safe as the streets are mainly run by black youth's.

We are all individual and what makes one person racist, someone else can rise above it.

A lot of people in the Arab world wipe their feet on US and UK flags and are taught to hate the west. That doesn't mean we need to hate them all back and surely trying to ascertain an understanding of why people are the way they are is better than just hating someone back.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
One thing i hate is how some schools in England cannot even fly our own flag, how cab drivers in some areas are attacked for having the England flag on there car. These attacks dont come from white people but other races, races who have been allowed to live in our country somewhere along there family line. To me England has become far to multi cultural, drive through most places in London you cant miss apartments being built to house imigrants whilst we are paying for this out of our taxes, but how many of us actually want to house them?

Old 06-02-2006, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

TekKen, as John said;

Quote:
The Gov't is endorsing it, and it's becoming worse by the year.
This is true and I don't for one minute believe that they don't realise they are doing this.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:49 AM
xo mudslide

Quote:
I think a lot of those "missed opportunities" are imagined.
Maybe so, but as a white male, you have no idea what it must be like to know an opportunity is unavailable to you because of the color of your skin. Sure - some of the 'cries' of injustice are not accurate, but there are MANY that are. I have NO DOUBT that if I were black, I would not be where I am today or would've had to work ALOT harder to get here. That is just the truth...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby