Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #101  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:03 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
So - what you are saying is all MASSES of people CHOSE to stay there, Nick?
I hear they absolutely refused to leave, so they might involve some of that "choosing to stay".
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #102  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
So - what you are saying is all MASSES of people CHOSE to stay there, Nick?
Or just couldn't leave, because they didn't have the means of transportation needed because it was DENIED. They had almost 4 days to get all those people out and they didn't.

Take a look at this guy

http://www.buzz-worthy.com/videos/liveswearing.htm

Watch the whole thing...

The end is the best....true stupidity.
 
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:06 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
John! I missed you!

No, that's not my suggestion, if that is what you are suggesting....

I was suggesting that PERHAPS the federal government would've reacted SWIFTER had the majority not been po' black folks from the deep south.

YO.
 
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
John! I missed you!

No, that's not my suggestion, if that is what you are suggesting....

I was suggesting that PERHAPS the federal government would've reacted SWIFTER had the majority not been po' black folks from the deep south.

YO.
Please, our government officials are democrats. If they really cared about the people, they would have said yes to the transportation.
 
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:09 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
...and why are you so shocked that I would suggest such a thing....

It wasn't that long ago that we made *them* drink at different fountains and shine our shoes.
 
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:10 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Federal Gov't is incompetent in everything they do. That's a whole different topic.
 
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
Federal Gov't is incompetent in everything they do. That's a whole different topic.
But don't ya think they would've been a little "less" incompetent had the folk down there been rich white lobbyists?
 
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
...and why are you so shocked that I would suggest such a thing....

It wasn't that long ago that we made *them* drink at different fountains and shine our shoes.
Not "we". Don't include me in that, or White people in general. That was one segment of the White population, and I am not going to be grouped in that.
 
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
...and why are you so shocked that I would suggest such a thing....

It wasn't that long ago that we made *them* drink at different fountains and shine our shoes.
Did you watch the video? You sound like that guy. It's always a Black issue when people are not given treatment when the opportunity was there.

I'm not racist. But when you physically witness the things that happened and the complete ignorance the vicitims displayed, you would understand where I am coming from.

I am very upset and embarassed that those of you around the country and the world had to see this become a Black issue. When our Black mayor and Liberal Governor denied public transportation for evacuation.
 
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:14 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
I'm just not blind to it and I refuse to act like it isn't happening, Nick. That's all.
 
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:15 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
*my family loves that about me btw*

...makes for some interesting conversations with my hillbilly relatives.
 
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
I'm not racist. But ...
Let me guess....some of your best friends are black?
 
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:17 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
You know this discussion is lacking the real meat when it's about racism and racism only. Take Sim for example, and ask him whether he hates ALL Black people, or just they Black people that are representative of a certain cultural subgroup.
 
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
I'm just not blind to it and I refuse to act like it isn't happening, Nick. That's all.
YOu know what's happening now, all those low income jobs aren't coming back and are sitting on their fema support, refusing to come back and work. Refusing to work in general.

That is acceptable?
 
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:19 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.
This Sim?
 
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
Let me guess....some of your best friends are black?
No, they aren't. What point are you trying to make? Just because I don't have black best friends, makes me racist. Terrible assumption.
 
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:21 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
YOu know what's happening now, all those low income jobs aren't coming back and are sitting on their fema support, refusing to come back and work. Refusing to work in general.

That is acceptable?
You know Nick....generalization...

I know a lady from NE - her house was destroyed. She was forced to move to Texas and has worked a difficult warehouse job to support her family. She had to commute nearly 2 hours each way in order to do this.
 
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:22 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
No, they aren't. What point are you trying to make? Just because I don't have black best friends, makes me racist. Terrible assumption.
My point is why do racist people insist on saying things like....I'm not racist before they say something that is racist.
 
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:22 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Try and understand where he's coming from. I don't know what he really thinks, and I don't know if he's just trying to make a point and making it badly, but I always try to understand why somebody feels some way, rather than just judging them from the get go.

Ok, I lied, sometimes I judge people from the get go, but eventually I try to understand where they are coming from.
 
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
You know Nick....generalization...

I know a lady from NE - her house was destroyed. She was forced to move to Texas and has worked a difficult warehouse job to support her family. She had to commute nearly 2 hours each way in order to do this.
That's sad to here. Did she evacuate? I am talking about those who didn't evacuate and those who continue to not work because they don't "feel" like it
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can you say about RACISM in US temyong Controversial Social Issues 233 10-13-2007 07:21 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC