Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #141  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:45 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
I would choose the most qualified.
Congrats. Now where's my "you're not a racist" button?
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #142  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:45 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Ya'll didn't witness it. That's like saying I was at the World Trade Center when it was attacked.

Cameras can't lie, but they can deceive. Did you notice most of the people looting were black? Did you notice most pictures taken of those stranded...were black? Did you notice most of the gang members who were roaming the streets...were black?

That's an issue...
Not really sure what your point is here.
 
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:46 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Or just couldn't leave, because they didn't have the means of transportation needed because it was DENIED. They had almost 4 days to get all those people out and they didn't.

Take a look at this guy

http://www.buzz-worthy.com/videos/liveswearing.htm

Watch the whole thing...

The end is the best....true stupidity.
and why didnt they interview a white person? huH?
 
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
there are white people in new orleans?!?
According to the media and to Ray Nagan, "New Orleans is a chocolate city".... so no

hmmmmmmmm....

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...chocolate+city

You can see why the local government failed us....
 
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:47 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
Congrats. Now where's my "you're not a racist" button?
I'd rather have a "George Bush Hates Black People" button.
 
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:47 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Did you notice most of the gang members who were roaming the streets...were black?

That's an issue...
Nick, Blacks in America commit more crimes than Whites or Asians. That's a fact.

If you believe it is because of their genes, you're a racist.

If you think it's because of some screwed up cultural values, you're not racist.
 
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Julie's Avatar
Julie Julie is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-23-04
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,127
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
According to the media and to Ray Nagan, "New Orleans is a chocolate city"....

hmmmmmmmm....

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...chocolate+city

You can see why the local government failed us....
It's 67.3% black, 28.1% white as of the last census.

View here.
 
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Trapper's Avatar
Trapper Trapper is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 06-03-05
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 840
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I was watching all the news channels before, during, and after. They let that Brown dude talk on TV way too much.
Isn't African American the appropriate term here?
 
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimmeron
you honestly think that what is edited and spewed to the masses is it? That it really tells the whole picture? Cameras may not lie but they can certainly omit a lot...
Of course I know this - I think the media spew out so much propaganda it's not funny. Perhaps I used the wrong words - All I know is they can't just make up the fact that thousands were stuck in the SuperDome etc.
 
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
Nick, Blacks in America commit more crimes than Whites or Asians. That's a fact.

If you believe it is because of their genes, you're a racist.

If you think it's because of some screwed up cultural values, you're not racist.
Exactly. I view the latter
 
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:50 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
I would choose the most qualified.
which would be the 4.0
 
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:50 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
Nick, Blacks in America commit more crimes than Whites or Asians. That's a fact.

If you believe it is because of their genes, you're a racist.

If you think it's because of some screwed up cultural values, you're not racist.
No, I think the correct statement here would be....

BLACKS are BLAMED for more crime than whites or Asians.
 
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Nick Nick is offline
Easily Outraged
 
Join Date: 01-09-06
Posts: 1,585
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
It's 67.3% black, 28.1% white as of the last census.

View here.
And 80% evacuated....

Quote:
At a news conference 10:00 a.m. on August 28, shortly after Katrina was upgraded to a Category 5 storm, New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin ordered the first ever mandatory evacuation of the city, calling Katrina, "a storm that most of us have long feared".[9] The government also established several "refuges of last resort" for citizens who could not leave the city, including the massive Louisiana Superdome, which sheltered approximately 26,000 people and provided them with food and water for several days as the storm came ashore.[10]

The Louisiana State Evacuation Plan left the means of evacuation up to individual citizens, parish governments, and private caretakers; however, many private care-taking facilities who relied on the same bus companies and ambulance services for evacuation were unable to evacuate their charges. Fuel and rental cars were in short supply and many forms of public transportation had been shut down well before the storm arrived.[11] Some estimates claimed that 80% of the 1.3 million residents of the greater New Orleans metropolitan area evacuated, leaving behind substantially fewer people than remained in the city during the Hurricane Ivan evacuation.[12]
 
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:51 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
which would be the 4.0
Not true at all.
 
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:51 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott

If you think it's because of some screwed up cultural values, you're not racist.

then I guess im not racist, but I avoid them due to not get involved with there screwed up cultural values. Now does that make me racist?
 
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Abhishek's Avatar
Abhishek Abhishek is offline
Member
 
Join Date: 05-29-06
Location: India
Posts: 104
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Ghosh if this musta been an ad revenue sharing forum,
Stephen Bradley musta been rich by now!
Abhishek
 
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Julie's Avatar
Julie Julie is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-23-04
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,127
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
And 80% evacuated....
and your point is??
 
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:56 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
then I guess im not racist, but I avoid them due to not get involved with there screwed up cultural values. Now does that make me racist?
Well, you did say some other things that smack of racism.
 
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:56 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo
Not true at all.
So glad I didn't give you that "you're not a racist" button.
 
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:59 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
I hope you wake up tomorrow with an afro, John.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can you say about RACISM in US temyong Controversial Social Issues 233 10-13-2007 07:21 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC