Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 09:38 AM
SVB's Avatar
SVB SVB is offline
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 3,112
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Racism

A black man walks into a cafe early one morning and notices he's the only one there.

As he sat down he noticed a white man sat behind him. The white man said coloured people aren't allowed in here.

The black man replied...

"when i was born i was black,
When i grew up i was black,
When i'm sick i'm black,
When i go in the sun i'm black,
When i'm cold i'm black,
And when i die i'm black,

But you sir...

When you were born you were pink,
When you're sick you're green,
When you go in the sun you'r red,
When you're cold you turn blue,
And when you die you turn purple.

And yet you have to nerve to call me coloured!"

The black man turned back around and the white man walked away.
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Prado's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 04-05-06
Location: 33 13' N 92 49' W
Posts: 421
iTrader: 0 / 0%


I like that
__________________
Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:47 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
i hate blacks.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Ferre's Avatar
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Sim, I hope you are joking.
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 04-24-06
Posts: 137
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.
sim,

This is the 2nd time you post stuff attacking blacks.

On this thread http://www.v7n.com/forums/forum-lobb...e-profile.html , you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
and all they do is interview black people.
F*ck off man!!!
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: 05-31-06
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I hate racists. they think they're all that..
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Atom's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.
why.
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 10:11 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 10:13 PM
sim sim is offline
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-23-04
Posts: 1,098
iTrader: 0 / 0%
and please stop the hate PM's. if you want to say im a piece of ****. say it in front of everyone. i believe in free speach. just dont hide your true personality from other people.
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Atom's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.
Huh.

ok.


When I lived among the blacks in Florida, I didn't notice any peculiar smell, I think that's just a cruel myth.
 
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Atom's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
It's bad to hate. Maybe you should think about getting yourself out of your current environment.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 05-28-06
Location: India
Posts: 211
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Sim,

I find it disgusting you discriminate people based on color.

There is more to life than a person's color.

A rainbow is beautiful bcos of its many colors.

Hope you bury your prejudices and look at life in all its diversity.



Cheers,
Cloudtrance
 
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 AM
John Scott's Avatar
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Sim there are bad eggs in any racial group. Shouldn't write off the entire race because of a few bad eggs.
__________________
Japan Car Auction
 
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
caffeine_kitty's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-28-06
Location: *In Her Arms*
Posts: 353
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.
oopss...doesn't sounds nice.....


tell us your not serious.
__________________
"The Web is old, the Web is new, the Web is all, the Web is You!"
Feline Lounge - Cats Bloggie
 
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 AM
G10's Avatar
G10 G10 is offline
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-10-04
Location: UK - Cheshire
Posts: 11,762
iTrader: 5 / 100%
I have heard this said before here and have found it amusing, actually to the point it makes me laugh

I mean, a country that goes to another country, steals it's people and brings them back to it's own, treats a lot of them extremely bad and then people within have the audacity to say that

Maybe you should hate whites for forcing these people to come over in the first place
__________________
Click Here for Chester Carpet Cleaners
Sequential Labeling - Sticker and Decal Printers
 
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:09 AM
T0d's Avatar
T0d T0d is offline
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-11-04
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,569
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by G10
I have heard this said before here and have found it amusing, actually to the point it makes me laugh

I mean, a country that goes to another country, steals it's people and brings them back to it's own, treats a lot of them extremely bad and then people within have the audacity to say that

Maybe you should hate whites for forcing these people to come over in the first place
Wasn't that a Chapel Show? Where he was a blind racist and hated blacks but he later found he was black.... classic and great show.. laughed my ass off.

Edit: Found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdoPk...earch=chapelle
__________________
Web development specialist.
 
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:16 AM
John Scott's Avatar
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Hilarious video!!
__________________
Japan Car Auction
 
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:23 AM
G10's Avatar
G10 G10 is offline
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-10-04
Location: UK - Cheshire
Posts: 11,762
iTrader: 5 / 100%
That was cool
__________________
Click Here for Chester Carpet Cleaners
Sequential Labeling - Sticker and Decal Printers
 
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Ferre's Avatar
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Sim, I'm sorry to see that you were not joking but I do agree with you on the remark of those hate PM's so here ya go;

I detest racist bastards like you who lack the intelligence and common sense to see beyond stereotypes and offend people only because of their race or color. For all I know you are a dumb and ugly little kid that can't handle his pathetic frustrations and has a few issues that can only be cured with a good beating.

Why don't you bugger off and post on the KKK forums, that's your kind and you'll feel at home there.
 
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2006, 04:47 AM
Abhishek's Avatar
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-29-06
Location: India
Posts: 104
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Sim, not good ... Not good at all ....
As ferre stated, racist people like you are just frustrated with personal issues, maybe a black classmate gets a gal and you're left without one ?? or something along the lines ...
"Racism" as defined by myself, is just the behavior of a group of a$$holes who, because of some physical differences, pretend to know better than others what is good for them, where and how they should live, how and what they should think, what should be their limits, whom they should hang on with, where they should hang, where they should be hanged.
Abhishek
__________________
>> Custom Blog Design - High Quality Custom Wordpress Blog Designs. Check us out Once!
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can you say about RACISM in US temyong Controversial Social Issues 233 10-13-2007 07:21 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.