Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 11-15-2007, 09:41 PM
xo mudslide

he has a dark sense of humor and is quite witty. He always comes back with something that makes me grin.

when he's acting up, i threaten to wear my milf shirt to his work.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2007, 12:57 AM

thinking what image can be seen in this optical illusion image i am currently viewing.. cant see the image! arrgh!

Old 11-16-2007, 01:39 AM

Rainbows are always 30 degrees from the horizon as viewed by the viewer. I'm wondering if it is possible to work out the ends of the rainbow based on that fact alone. If so I got myself a whole crock of gold.

Noe does anyone know which end its supposed to be under?

Old 11-16-2007, 02:23 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo View Post
when he's acting up, i threaten to wear my milf shirt to his work.
You are an evil, evil mum! I'd lock my mother in the basement if she even thought about doing something like that, and we don't even have a basement.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have to come into work this weekend. I need more hours.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:09 AM

I have to leave the property today, I hope I don't die. I promised my neighbor I'd assist him in picking out a guitar and amp for his son who wants to learn. I'll also be going to Red Lobster for the first time. I hope I don't catch any communicable diseases. No, I don't really want to go. I know it'll be good for me to get out. I'll probably have fun. I hope I don't inadvertently meet the right woman. That's always a fear. Last week at the supermarket, all kinds of women were flirting with me, I couldn't believe it. It may have been the fresh haircut. Haircut day is strange. I told the girl that cut my haid I'd been 30 years without a haircut in the past. She said omg, I can't even imagine that. My niece's friend's mother hit on me in the frozen food isle. I think she's lonely. I rejected her advance, nothing clicked. I feel bad about it.

I suppose I have to get ready to go.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:44 AM
v7n Mentor

Nothing exists unless it does.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:04 AM
xo mudslide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
I have to leave the property today, I hope I don't die. I promised my neighbor I'd assist him in picking out a guitar and amp for his son who wants to learn. I'll also be going to Red Lobster for the first time. I hope I don't catch any communicable diseases. No, I don't really want to go. I know it'll be good for me to get out. I'll probably have fun. I hope I don't inadvertently meet the right woman. That's always a fear. Last week at the supermarket, all kinds of women were flirting with me, I couldn't believe it. It may have been the fresh haircut. Haircut day is strange. I told the girl that cut my haid I'd been 30 years without a haircut in the past. She said omg, I can't even imagine that. My niece's friend's mother hit on me in the frozen food isle. I think she's lonely. I rejected her advance, nothing clicked. I feel bad about it.

can't wait for the stories after the 'outing'

Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
v7n Mentor

I am tired and exhausted .......
so i am thinking of taking a nap......

Old 11-16-2007, 08:24 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:

Being hit on by women is always a pain. Don't let it get to you.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:15 AM
No Longer Active

I have decided not to think again today. Things are better that way.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:14 PM

I ended up choosing an Ibanez package (with amp). The kid's only 12 .. it's a starter kit. Not bad action though, I was surprised. I told him if the boy exhibits talent and is wanting to do the band thing, he'll need to get a bigger amp and may want a better guitar.

As for the women, I did pretty well today. I think the trick is to not look them directly in the eyes when responding, then they think you're crazy and give up.

Best just to look down at the floor, works every time.

Last edited by Atom; 11-16-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I ended up choosing an Ibanez package (with amp). The kid's only 12 .. it's a starter kit. Not bad action though, I was surprised. I told him if the boy exhibits talent and is wanting to do the band thing, he'll need to get a bigger amp and may want a better guitar.

As for the women, I did pretty well today. I think the trick is to not look them directly in the eyes when responding, then they think you're crazy and give up.

Best just to look down at the floor, works every time.

I want to start playing so bad. I started before I left for my training, and now have forgotten almost everything.

It really doesn't help I left my guitar and amp in Missouri. Didn't have room for them in my truck during the move.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
I want to start playing so bad. I started before I left for my training, and now have forgotten almost everything.

It really doesn't help I left my guitar and amp in Missouri. Didn't have room for them in my truck during the move.
I'm wondering if I'll remember anything, I haven't played in literally decades. Boy that salesman dude at the guitar shop could play I'll tell ya .. he was excellent.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I'm wondering if I'll remember anything, I haven't played in literally decades. Boy that salesman dude at the guitar shop could play I'll tell ya .. he was excellent.
Most of them can.

I'm just glad that my teacher/friend went with me when I got mine. Though the salesman at the Guitar Center I went to were great, they kept going towards the things I didn't really want. Like things out of my price range and just ugly ****s like the Zack Wylde designs. Instead, I walked out with my SG and Line-6 amp and I love them! Well, I actually got an Epiphone Dot Studio first, but then decided that I just had to pay a bit more for the SG.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:58 PM

SG's are great, Les Paul too. I used to have a Hagstrom Swede, odd brand but had great action.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Contributing Member

Never actually gotten to here a Hagstrom, but I've heard good stuff about them. I like Les Pauls, just not the Zack Wylde look-a-likes. The designs are uglier than anything.

My next guitar (once I learn to actually, you know, play. lol) is going to be a Les Paul I think. White. Oh, looks so good.

The best guitar I've heard play though is a Gretsch, they look so good and sound so much better.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:01 AM

Israel play Russia soon. The fate of England depends on the Russian's not winning, sort of. I keep going to the toilet. Either I've been drinking too much or I'm nervous.

Football, its enough to make you sick.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
v7n Mentor

I want the tail that was once attached to my coccyx back!

Old 11-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongInTheArm View Post
Israel play Russia soon. The fate of England depends on the Russian's not winning, sort of. I keep going to the toilet. Either I've been drinking too much or I'm nervous.

Football, its enough to make you sick.

I agree. Football bores me to death. American football is the **** though.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Contributing Member

I am thinking of how to get back at [link removed]who demolished one of the servers that my site was hosted on.

Last edited by Cricket; 11-18-2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Linking to your own site(s) outside of the Webmaster Marketplace is not allowed. Thank you for understanding.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby