Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-27-2014, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davethompson.a View Post
I was not interrupting in the thread because everyone has their own view and no one has rights to force them to believe what they are believing but according to me yes i believe in god, I think god is only one for every cast and religion, if you will go deeper in any religion than you will see every religion has pointed out that God is one and it seems logical because false could be many but Truth is always one. I personally feel that the system of this Religion and Cast should be end now so there will be not any riots in the name God.
There are multi-theistic religions, therefore not every religion has asserted that there is only one god. There are also multiple specifications of god, between and within monotheistic religions.

The notion that there is only one god because of a single truth and potentially multiple falsehoods, is about as logical as saying that only one giraffe exists because of a singular truth and potentially multiple falsehoods.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-27-2014, 03:51 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetindigo View Post
There are multi-theistic religions, therefore not every religion has asserted that there is only one god. There are also multiple specifications of god, between and within monotheistic religions.

The notion that there is only one god because of a single truth and potentially multiple falsehoods, is about as logical as saying that only one giraffe exists because of a singular truth and potentially multiple falsehoods.
I think you should read a book call "Life After Life" .

if you don't believe in god than i don't have any problem with that but don't force others to follow your path. At least i have someone to whom i can talk in my bad time.

Last edited by davethompson.a; 03-27-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
I think you should read a book call "Life After Life" .
The book by Raymond Moody about near death experiences? None of that is evidence of an afterlife. It is more plausible that the causes are biological. Just because a physical explanation is yet to be discovered, doesn't mean you should try explaining away the unknown with 'god did it' or some other metaphysical theological explanation.

Quote:
if you don't believe in god than i don't have any problem with that but don't force others to follow your path.
I won't force anyone either. I will however express my beliefs, the reasons for those beliefs, argue against flawed thinking, etc.

Quote:
At least i have someone to whom i can talk in my bad time.
A priest?

Old 03-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetindigo View Post
The book by Raymond Moody about near death experiences? None of that is evidence of an afterlife. It is more plausible that the causes are biological. Just because a physical explanation is yet to be discovered, doesn't mean you should try explaining away the unknown with 'god did it' or some other metaphysical theological explanation.

I won't force anyone either. I will however express my beliefs, the reasons for those beliefs, argue against flawed thinking, etc.

A priest?
Gud luck with your thought if you are happy with that because i am happy with my belief system.

Old 04-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Contributing Member

I am read very intresting book. Author of this book show very intresting example. How people can check yourself believes in God or not. Author says faith in God showing not in temple but in the market place. So i think everyone can check yourself)

Old 04-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Hi Guys

Do you believe in God ?

If yes than why ? If no than why not ?
Yeah I believe in God. Who created us and how we are created? If you think deeply about these creatures then your question will be answered.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:00 AM

Yes i belive!

Old 04-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Contributing Member

No, I don't... Why? Because religion are stories like spider man, bat man, vampires, mermaids and humpty dumpty. Life splits in two ways, real and imagination. Relgion or GOD their are part of human imagination, in reality in the sky or whatever you believe god is... there are nobody. We have a large brain but we have polluted for money and god... There in the sky.... is nobody.

Last edited by JSmith250; 04-05-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Contributing Member

I believe that Jesus was who he claimed to be God. Either Jesus was God or he was a nut.
Only a nut would claim to be God and is not

Old 04-05-2014, 12:39 PM

Yes, I do believe, think about the universe, the Eco-system, all are working without any mistake. So it is sure that there are someone who behind all this. And another thing there are only one God as if there two, the system won't survive, they will try to control all this by their own way.

N.B. My personal believe.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:28 PM

I believe in God 100 % and i love him

Old 04-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Banned

I Do believe in GOD.

Old 04-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Contributing Member

Ya sometimes in teeny age. Fulltimes in Children Age...

Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Contributing Member

I do believe on GOd and there is no other god except almight Allah everyone have there concepts and ways of believe but i Believe on Almighty Allah this is it...

Old 04-13-2014, 02:39 PM

Too many long replies to read.

Yes, I believe in God, Im a Muslim. Its what my parents thought me, and until someone can prove otherwise, im gonna continue to believe

Old 04-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Individualist

I believe in the God of the Bible, the Trinity and all.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith250 View Post
No, I don't... Why? Because religion are stories like spider man, bat man, vampires, mermaids and humpty dumpty. Life splits in two ways, real and imagination. Relgion or GOD their are part of human imagination, in reality in the sky or whatever you believe god is... there are nobody. We have a large brain but we have polluted for money and god... There in the sky.... is nobody.
What about the beginning of life? who created us? who create sun, solar systems and etc?

Old 04-15-2014, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James212 View Post
What about the beginning of life? who created us? who create sun, solar systems and etc?
We just...... exist... just like sun, life, solar systems, animals. Why we need the ideea someone creat us and universe and everything else. This thing exista because... they just simply exist. Maybe we was lucky. Maybe the aliens put us here, maybe whatever... why god? I don't know... even science people's don't know... this means if you can't explain how universe is here it is a god ? Maybe the ideea the universe appear from NOTHING could be true...

Old 04-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Contributing Member

No one identiy has one participating creator, so maybe God isn't one participating identity in creating

Last edited by DamienSuccess; 04-18-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Contributing Member

i believe there is a supernatural force yes but i also believe all religions are wrong for a bunch of reasons but we would need to have a chill session to go into them all and their intricacies lol. in essence i honestly just believe nobody knows the truth. NOBODY.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Closed Thread