Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-26-2015, 03:07 AM
Banned

I do believe in God.
The mystery is too much, and I am tired of science trying to give a meaningless explanation which they can't defend.

His existence is absolute.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-26-2015, 03:21 AM
Contributing Member

At the level reached by science today it is very hard to give a straight answer, in principle yes, but often science contradict some aspects from Bible and of his existence.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:02 AM
Contributing Member

God is nothing, Anything we not explain, we call it is god do that. In the past, people call fire is god do that, but now, its too normal.

Old 07-29-2015, 02:27 PM
Contributing Member

I do not know what to believe but if God exists he/she certainly doesn't want me to waste time in church. Just to be a good man. So I play it safe.

Old 07-29-2015, 03:39 PM

Yes, have you ever been involved in an accident and escaped without injury, or just after you left a shop it was robbed, its that old saying right place at the right time

Old 07-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Contributing Member

Yes.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:20 PM

yes i believe of course

Old 07-29-2015, 10:34 PM
Contributing Member

if there is creativity, then the creator should be there..!

Old 07-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR_Properties View Post
Yes, have you ever been involved in an accident and escaped without injury, or just after you left a shop it was robbed, its that old saying right place at the right time
Yep. I almost died in a car accident. They had to take me to an another hospital (because where I have been taken for the first time did not have any brain surgeons), but accidentaly they found TWO brain surgeons at this time there because of some nurse dating and they saved my life. However they were the best surgeons in the country (they operated Felipe Massa after the Hungaroring accident), and they said I have less than 1% chance to wake up from coma, and almost none that I will not have brain damage. But I beat the numbers and after 10 (!!!) days I was tossed out from the hospital and I am fine since then.

But I still do not think it is a good sign of God's existence. I mean, I had that accident, I was not driving so I was innocent, but it traumtized me for my hole life. So what is the point for God if he/she exists? I can **** you if I want? That is not a godd message. I would rather assume that God do not watch you all the time.

Old 08-22-2015, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

yes

Old 08-22-2015, 11:12 AM

yes i believe in god

Old 10-24-2015, 09:40 AM

I do not believe God because I have not seen him (or her)!

Old 10-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytaro070 View Post
I do not believe God because I have not seen him (or her)!
What do you think created the Universe? Just curious...

Old 10-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Contributing Member

Most of us believe in God...

Old 10-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, of course, every body believe in God

Old 10-28-2015, 06:13 AM

Yes and no.

Cannot go into details unfortunately.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Contributing Member

I am middle-aged and really still have not figured out the whole "God" part yet. Part of me wants to believe in that kind of thing but the other part of me just sees it as a way to herd the masses.

It's hard to believe in something that is not necessarily tangible in a sense. My mother died a few years ago and I want to believe that she is in a better place but I just think when you die...life and everything you know right now just disappears.

I grew up fairly religious in a small town in Texas. Church was the place where people gathered and socialized. I think it's great for those who rely on it to make the feel better and safer but it's not necessarily for me at this point.

Old 12-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Contributing Member

Yes I do believe that God exist. I read an article about this topic, and i like it,
"If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?"

Here is the another reason: -

UNIVERSE IS NOT FROM EVER

Some atheists claim that this universe is in existence from ever and it will last for ever. If this universe is in existence from ever, then it must have infinite source of power and energy, but we see that no material thing is infinite in this universe. The temperature of Sun is falling down, even the earth is cooling off. All the sources of energy in this universe are being consumed up and exhausting. So the world is approaching to its end as was prophesied by all the religions. It proves that the universe came into being a finite time ago and it also has a definite end. We know from our whole life's experience, that if we consider any process, there are only two possibilities, that a process is either started by some human beings, or it might be a result of some other process. If we move back in this tree of processes which are a result of some other process, ultimately we shall come across a process, which could not be attributed to any other process. At that place, we are left with no other argument, except to believe that it was started by some Super being. We refer to that super being as 'GOD', some atheists call this Super Being by the name of 'nature'. Actually just giving a different name to this Super Being really does not make much difference, they believe in GOD, and all they need is just a little fine tuning.

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 12-17-2015 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davethompson.a View Post
Hi Guys

Do you believe in God ?

If yes than why ? If no than why not ?
Do you believe in what you don't know? i believe there is a deception some where
we are being deceived. By the way, can you tell me the difference between
god and God? The fact that one begins in small letter and the other in uppercase does not make their meaning unsimilar. And the fact that an s is added to one does not make it different. It's just the plural of the same thing.
So why do we refer to one as higher than the other. My name is my name whether in small letter or capital letter even though i know all nouns must begin in capital letter. The small god too should begin in capital letter just like the big god. Idol is idol and idols are idols.god + god =gods. And a single god is the same as god or God.

Old 12-14-2015, 01:48 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, I believe in God. This whole amazing universe is run by God. God does exist in every little and big thing exist in the world and out of the world. There is no place where God doesn't exist. So i strongly believe in God - Yes.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Closed Thread