Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

School life is just awesome or more than that.

Hi friends,

School life is just amazing for everyone. There is lot of sweet and salt memories of our schools life. Sometimes fighting with our friends and sometimes feeling lonely when they are not around. Do you have any memories associated with school life and want to share with us then please go ahead.

-Place to find latest myntra discount coupon codes and deals for saving money on shopping.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by tion View Post
I'm still in the school, is great!
Greet dude you are enjoying the best part of your life. Enjoy it as much you can because this life is never gonna come again.

-Place to find latest myntra discount coupon codes and deals for saving money on shopping.

Old 03-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Contributing Member

i left my school three years ago, i miss them lot... but good news is we created a whatsapp group and included all of friends in it so enjoying without schools with them but school is school...

Old 03-31-2014, 04:52 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Pointless rules that get enforced. Good rules that don't get enforced. A high likelihood of being a victim of assault, especially if the student is intellectually superior, and/or athletically inferior. Rigid timetables. Compulsory classes (no matter how useless those classes are). An antiquated curriculum (that didn't have computer science / IT). Teenage delinquents, dullards, and psychopaths. Pompous, neurotic and prejudice filled teachers. The occasional student suicide.

At the time, a right-wing government that repeatedly cut funding to tertiary education, which made the future seem rather bleak (fortunately that government was voted out towards the end of my time at secondary school). That government also eroded job security and workers rights, making life more stressful for many households.

University is much better than school.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:53 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Not just awesome but great school life is great no responsibilities no worries at all except parents arguments school life is chill without any tension.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

ya awesome life it was no tension, no problems just enjoyed the life

Old 04-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I remember when I was in college every day when I was going to school...I saying in my mind... "this is last year...... and then LIFE....without school...... and now...... I miss those days....I remember all the teacher's say... in 5 years you will want to be at school again....hehe

Old 04-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Latest Blog:
None

One day, when I was class seven student, I and some of my friends went to cinema keeping our books on the class ( bangladeshi school). when we returned the school was closed and the bad news was that our books were taken by the headmaster!!!!!!!!
By one of our friends suggestion, we went to our headmaster house. we are very sure that the most miserable time of our life was waiting for us. But the surprise was that the headmaster gave us sweets instead of punishment.............I could not forget the day and I don't want to forget at all

Old 04-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_azad View Post
One day, when I was class seven student, I and some of my friends went to cinema keeping our books on the class ( bangladeshi school). when we returned the school was closed and the bad news was that our books were taken by the headmaster!!!!!!!!
By one of our friends suggestion, we went to our headmaster house. we are very sure that the most miserable time of our life was waiting for us. But the surprise was that the headmaster gave us sweets instead of punishment.............I could not forget the day and I don't want to forget at all

What movie did you see?

Old 04-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

School life was fun but I don't miss the times that much. I didn't have too much money to spend and life was hard. Now that I have family and decent job I enjoy my life more than ever.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:48 PM

Best days of life are school days.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby