Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-15-2014, 05:25 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Question "What Do You Want? Why Are You Here?"

Personally, I appreciate most personal objectives. Here on v7n where people gather to give and receive information that can improve lives, and even obtain success.

With humorous observation I notice many people with valuable information that is being held back. As if afraid to express themselves into people discovering there intentions.

All Secrets Aside! No Links! Just Expression and Honesty

Are you looking for answers to hard to ask questions? or Searching for a better lifestyle?
Are you like myself and have a goal to help people achieve a better lifestyle? Are you an internet marketer who has an understanding in effective lifestyle decisions. Have you products and services to sell in the background? An affiliate marketer who writes his understandings through articles?

-----

lately I have been searching forums that I can connect with, and relate to others with personal experience or opinion. If, a topic covered can be explained through an article I previously have written, then surely I will sum up my opinions in a forum post then refer those looking for further in detail information to my article.

My original objective was to reach out to more people and in turn I realize yet that more great and valuable resources have come from finding v7n as well as others. My website contains resources related to Self improvement and articles on Internet marketing and successful practices in lifestyle and business. Related software reviews are also something I have been working on to inform people on information worth knowing before making a purchase.

This is what I want and Why I am here. What is your reasons?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Latest Blog:
A New Project

Out of curiosity....
How do you know that people are "holding back" information?

Why am here?....I came to get some links....
found out that I might be able to help ...just a little...
I am obviously still here......(some may not agree)..)))))))

Old 04-18-2014, 06:10 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

EEk! Gladly suiting this post except for that statement. I feel silly with the reason for stating people holding back. Taking part in several forums seem to have confused me this time.. I had been reading through threads from another forum on my phone while writing this here.

Regardless, thanks for the minor embarrassment, lol, just kidding, I'll get over it.

I too have been getting lots of resourceful information with browsing v7n. A lot of great and informative users here and I appreciate it all. v7n has been a great addition to my top forums!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Contributing Member

I want to learn some new stuffs, want to communicate with new faces, want to help those who are stuck in problems and most important thing that i want to share my skills and knowledge with others to make them acquaint with the things which i know as knowledge and learning has no boundaries.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I am a learner. I want to be a successful freelancer. I want to make new relationship.

Old 04-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I'll make a clean breast of it,
I am looking for better ways to monetize my website!
I am interested in programming too, so you'll find me there more often than not.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby