Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Syed_Mohsin's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-08-14
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 85
iTrader: 0 / 0%
1 Thing To Achieve Success !

Hi its Syed !

I wanna ask you a simple thing that are you making some changes in your life ? are you happy with what you are right now ? do you want your desired lifestyle ? If yes ! Then congrats you are a normal HUMAN

So being a human we all think these things, but we all not successful
It means there is something that is different among us which makes us different from one another in achieving success and change in the lifestyle.

Don't Get Bored mmm......

You should ask yourself that when you will take actions that will lead you to your desired life !

IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN ? You have to take actions right now if you wanna change your life from this day

Because the day you passed without even achieving a single step to your Goal means passing a day being a dead body !

So My Friends Take Action Now And Change Your Life !
Believe me, YOU CAN DO whatever you want.

If I can do it you can do it too (i dont have HORN on my head LoL)

SO, take action and change your world according to your desire !

Thanks ! Best Of luck

Your Kindest,
Syed...
__________________
Learn How To Make An Extra Earning Online
***You May Like To Check My Personal Blog ***
I Will Take You By The Hand Until You Make Such An Income. And I Promise You Will !
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2014, 03:11 AM
techguru's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-21-13
Location: Incredible INDIA :)
Posts: 266
iTrader: 0 / 0%
and for better understanding everyone should watch movie The Secret
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2014, 06:11 AM
DamienSuccess's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 04-14-14
Location: Corner Brook, Newfoundland
Posts: 77
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Nicely said Syed,
Many people lack the action they need to take. Great ideas disappear because their was no action to support it.
There is no better time then now.
When you have an idea, later is no excuse. Later is your mind saying you lack interest and wont do it. So push that thought aside, and act on your idea.

Cheers!
Damien,,
__________________
| Damien Parsons | Success Coach | Writer |
Join me on Successful Marketing Secrets
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2014, 12:56 PM
CrossbowJoe's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-16-14
Location: Romania
Posts: 82
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thank you for this words Syed! You made me realize once more that I should work harder to achieve what I want from life!
__________________
If you do enjoy Gadgets Check us out Cool Gadgets And news on the Latest Gadgets
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Areesha Noor's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-14-14
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 300
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Great syed. I am so happy you are Pakistani and every one say thanks to you for your words. Really great.
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-14-10
Posts: 897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Those words of wisdom makes me smile. I agree, people should do something positive with their life. You only have one chance to do what makes you happy. In the end, you want to look back and be satisfied.
__________________
My Site: MacLappy [link soon!]

Hosted by: Myhosting.com
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2014, 01:57 AM
davethompson.a's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Time Saving Apps

 
Join Date: 08-27-13
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 312
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Good Words Syed,

For taking action i always think about a phrase which always helps me

"If you take your first step then may be you will reach to your destiny but if you don't take your first step then definitely you will not reach to the destiny therefore taking first step is compulsory"
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 06-12-14
Posts: 22
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by davethompson.a View Post
Good Words Syed,

For taking action i always think about a phrase which always helps me

"If you take your first step then may be you will reach to your destiny but if you don't take your first step then definitely you will not reach to the destiny therefore taking first step is compulsory"
I'd say taking first step is easy. What is really hard is to go on after you stumble or fall. But it gets easier, if you just ask yourself a question: "what if I don't ?"
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2014, 03:48 PM
G10's Avatar
G10 G10 is offline
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-10-04
Location: UK - Cheshire
Posts: 11,762
iTrader: 5 / 100%
It is a clear, concise, positive mindset that is required..

Also, PMA - Positive Mental Attitude.

If you have PMA, then you believe in yourself and know that you will do what it takes to make your idea a success.

Doing something and not achieving it, this does NOT mean failure, this means that you now know a method of it not working and so you try another method.

If you ever speak to a scientist that has a cure for an illness and ask them how many times they failed, they will tell you "I never failed, I found a ten thousand ways of not achieving the required result, but I also found one way of achieving it".

If you have PMA, then any ideas that didn't work will be seen as a lesson and you will move on from there. Without PMA, one may give up.

Keep PMA on everything you do in life and just watch how things change for you over the next month or so.
__________________
Click Here for Chester Carpet Cleaners
Sequential Labeling - Sticker and Decal Printers
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2014, 10:26 PM
davethompson.a's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Time Saving Apps

 
Join Date: 08-27-13
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 312
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
It is a clear, concise, positive mindset that is required..

Also, PMA - Positive Mental Attitude.

If you have PMA, then you believe in yourself and know that you will do what it takes to make your idea a success.

Doing something and not achieving it, this does NOT mean failure, this means that you now know a method of it not working and so you try another method.

If you ever speak to a scientist that has a cure for an illness and ask them how many times they failed, they will tell you "I never failed, I found a ten thousand ways of not achieving the required result, but I also found one way of achieving it".

If you have PMA, then any ideas that didn't work will be seen as a lesson and you will move on from there. Without PMA, one may give up.

Keep PMA on everything you do in life and just watch how things change for you over the next month or so.
Great Advise Giovanni it seems like you are doing good in Subconscious Mind studies Very helpful tip much needed in today's life
 
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2014, 09:07 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-27-14
Posts: 106
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well said. With regards to taking action, I also think it's important to set small goals that can add up to one big goal. You can chip away a little at a time to achieve great things in the long run.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2014, 10:17 AM
HostAwesome's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-31-14
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxvideo View Post
Well said. With regards to taking action, I also think it's important to set small goals that can add up to one big goal. You can chip away a little at a time to achieve great things in the long run.
Can't agree more =)

But it is hard sometimes to focus on that, when the great things seem so far away...
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link Exchange Is It Good Thing Or a Bad Thing? mjtaylor SEO Forum 30 10-22-2012 04:19 PM
I am Sharing Two Thing one is good and second is bad thing for my website joyotto SEO Forum 0 10-13-2011 07:20 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.