LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Unhappy Hay help Me Guys I am Stuck

Hi Mates,
I Have a serious but funny issue to discuss. Well the story is that me and my cousin are best friends. Now the problem is we fight too much with each other but i always let the issues go... I always said sorry to her..... We fought again that was her mess i did not like something from her what she did on last weekend... Now what if i am not contacting her she is not bothering herself to contact me its not like she dont misses me of course she is missing me but what about EGOOOOOOO ahhhhhhh you guys cant even imagine how difficult it for me not to be in touch with her but she is just impossible all the time.... Please tell what to do? I dont want to contact her first at this time and i know she will not do as well.... It could have been possible she contact after some days but i really dont want to wait neither i want to contact argh dame confusion init? Help me to get rid me out of it thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

If you guys fight quite often and you feel that she starts this and you want to remain friends, then the best thing to do would be to try to understand why she does and acts the way she does as there is almost always a reason for this.

Once you understand this and can also accept this behaviour, you may find that things get a little easier for the both of you.

If on the other hand you can't understand it, or can't cope with this behaviour, then you are in for a volatile friendship that will keep following this pattern until either she changes or one of you has had enough.

Your best bet is just to spend a little time with yourself and work out why the other person acts the way they do and if this is something you are ok with and if this is something you can put up with. If so, everything will just work out.

When it comes to friendship, never let ego get in the way as that mainly serves to either weaken or destroy friendships.

... Just my 2cents.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:11 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
If you guys fight quite often and you feel that she starts this and you want to remain friends, then the best thing to do would be to try to understand why she does and acts the way she does as there is almost always a reason for this.

Once you understand this and can also accept this behaviour, you may find that things get a little easier for the both of you.

If on the other hand you can't understand it, or can't cope with this behaviour, then you are in for a volatile friendship that will keep following this pattern until either she changes or one of you has had enough.

Your best bet is just to spend a little time with yourself and work out why the other person acts the way they do and if this is something you are ok with and if this is something you can put up with. If so, everything will just work out.

When it comes to friendship, never let ego get in the way as that mainly serves to either weaken or destroy friendships.

... Just my 2cents.
Thanks understood.... i know she is caring... she cared me a lot all i want to say if i am angry she did not come to me to say sorry.... she will miss me she want to talk to me but she will not take a step first to come to me..... I shows that much attitude and she is quite enough to handle it... She is elder then me and sometimes i used ruff and ill language with her she never reply me back in same way... she always ignored my ill stuff.... I realize after getting normal that i have done wrong i said wrong.... I always went for apology and she always said its okay you have right to talk the way you want to talk to me no matter i am elder then you.... I always act on her reactions and she have always logic why she done this and that bla bla bla i am not saying i am right but all i want to say why she did not come to me to say please let the issues go why not???? I want you to understand what actually i am trying to convey

Old 08-25-2014, 06:46 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

G10 there is still no response from you why not?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby