Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-14-2015, 10:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Spending Valentineís Day ALONE?

Valentineís Day is a day of love through all parts of the world. Itís the day we figuratively express our affection to our loved ones. Loved ones: family, friends, children, other half or bf/gf. Some people, especially those who arenít on a relationship, connote Valentineís Day as a day for the sweethearts and in-love only. Thatís the reason why they tend to be sad, bitter or problematic on the day. They worry about not receiving flowers or chocolates or not being with someone on a date. Donít fret cause I have this list of to-dos if youíre alone this Valentineís day.

Be the Giver
Instead of waiting for a dozen of roses and a box of chocolates, why donít you try giving a bouquet of flowers to your mom and grandma instead? (this applies whether youíre a boy or girl) And for the dads and grandpas, give them something nice like a wallet, a belt, a hat or a mixtape of love songs. Giving is receiving!

Treat yourself
Thereís no problem with dining alone (Except for the super conscious). Try eating by yourself in a fancy restaurant. Order something really satisfying and eat like a King! Thereís no regret in good food. Donít worry too much on your bill cause remind you, you are treating yourself.. just for the day.

Watch a movie
Ever thought of watching a movie alone? I did. It wasnít that bad. I was tempted to actually react and talk to the stranger beside me. Lol. Itís important to pick a not so dramatic movie because you donít want to be getting out of that movie house alone, on a Valentineís day, with bulgy eyes, right? Watch something funny, something thatíll tickle your heart and make your stomach wanting to produce instant abs.

Anti-Valentineís Party
Party the night. Usually there are parties for the Singles during Valentineís Day. There, you can meet people who are also trying to shake the love day away! Just hit the internet and Google some clubs you know of. These parties are usually spread through social media.

Shopping
I believe in the saying that Shopping is Therapy. If you are really pissed at V-day, then just shop it off.. shop it off..

Happy Valentine's day everyones...

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

For those of you feeling a little blue today just remember no matter how hot she or he looks that somewhere in the world someone is really tired of putting up with their s***.

See you skipped all that. The day is brighter already.

Old 02-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
For those of you feeling a little blue today just remember no matter how hot she or he looks that somewhere in the world someone is really tired of putting up with their s***.

See you skipped all that. The day is brighter already.

That's some great words right there. One of my friends had a girlfriend that he was getting tired of putting up with her. "Sadly he died about 5 months ago"

I never liked his girlfriend at all. So I could imagine what she was putting him through when he was alive.

He was 70 and she was in her 40's so yeah a lot of age difference.

I think they only stayed together for one thing "starts with an s and ends with an x" sorry if I'm not supposed to mention that here.

I thought about finding me a girlfriend, getting married and hopefully have some kids. But now I'm not so sure I want a girlfriend or wife.

Kids would be nice though. And I could still adopt if I had too.

I kinda like being single.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

There are some great ones out there so don't give up hope just yet.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby