Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-16-2015, 12:04 AM
Contributing Member

How to Lose Cheek Fat for Men

For men, losing cheek fat can be quite a challenge although the principle is basically similar to when losing fat from other parts of the body. How the body stores fats is typically based on an individualís genetics as fat deposits could be found on the abdomen, lower body, limbs or face. That being said and the fact that the face is an individualís signature, finding out how to lose cheek fat for men is imperative.

I have been trying to get rid of cheek fat from last couple of months. After doing lots of R&D, searching tips online, exercising, here are some of my personal and effective tips for losing cheek fat from face.

1. Dietary Tips

The first and obvious tip on how to lose cheek fat for men is regarding your diet. Even though you may not think of your diet as being responsible for your chubby cheeks, the fact is that diet is an ultimate factor to consider. Since everything you consume plays a part in your overall physique, you need to know and adjust your diet effectively.

Drinking lots of water has been found to be one way of lessening chubby cheeks as the body retains less water. This is based on the fact that the body naturally retains water if itís not getting enough of it. Similarly important, is for you to cut down on salt and sugar because they also cause the body to retain water eventually leading to puffy cheeks. Fruits and vegetables have also been established to hydrate the body while calcium-rich foods help it lose weight and lessen water retention in the cheeks. It is also advised that you avoid alcohol in your efforts to lessen facial puffiness due to its dehydrating effect.

2. Exercise Tips

You should understand that exercise is not only meant for people with weight issues but is a healthy habit even for people with cheek problems. The second tip on how to lose cheek fat for men is exercises. These exercsies help the body convert excess fat into muscle hence resulting in a toned physique. In order to attain a better looking face, it is recommended that you do facial exercises like chewing gum and repeated ?X-Oí pronunciations. Opening your mouth wide, lifting your cheeks, making puffy or fish lips repeatedly, for a few seconds, at least three times a day can go a long way in helping you lose cheek weight. You need to complement these exercises with a smile and cheek massages to relieve soreness and tension.

3. Consultative Tips

As you exercise and watch your diet, you may need to review your prescription medications since some of them affect water retention in the body. This therefore necessitates that you talk to your doctor on alternative prescriptions that donít result in a puffy face. It is important also that you do not force a compromise by sacrificing necessary medicine for facial improvement.

4. The Obvious Tip

Ultimately, the most clear-cut way to lose cheek fat is to lose body weight normally. Even though the above tips on how to lose cheek fat for men may be guaranteed, you can complement the specifics with a straightforward body slimming which will also impacts on the face. Facial weight loss is usually proportional to the overall fat trimming.

Since the cheeks are quite telling of your personality, it is important that you follow these tips on how to lose cheek fat for men to improve your face as well as your body.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2015, 12:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Does this apply to double chins and neck fat?

Old 06-16-2015, 01:19 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Great tips. I'll try.

Old 06-16-2015, 05:49 AM
Contributing Member

You can't target a fatty area on the body and say "I'm going to lose fat there". The body will shed fat all over as it sees fit with exercise in general- not in one specific area. There are exercises that may help lose fat (all over) faster than others, but generally, if you lose fat, it will be noticed in the arms, legs abdomen, back - and yes, in the facial area.

It's been said that to lose fat in a healthy and regular way, it's 80% diet, and 20% exercise.

The only way you can lose fat in one area is liposuction. And I wouldn't recommend that for anyone!

Last edited by LMD; 06-16-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Old 06-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

To lose cheek fat you should lose all your extra-weight. Yeah, that's definitely gonna work.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:25 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

In regards to the opening topic, I would have to agree with one of the earlier posts that there is really not a specific method that focuses solely on "cheek fat". If you want to lose "cheek fat" you pretty much just have to make an effort to lose weight overall. Before I got married I wanted to lose some weight off my face and other places. The only way I was able to accomplish that was to burn off more calories that I took in for about a 2 month period. I lost about 20 pounds and felt great. But in order to achieve that it required both a lot of exercise and watching what I ate, especially no deserts and beer.

So I'm not saying that the ideas presented are wrong, but basically if you try to lose weight overall, you will end up with a slimmer waistline and also a slimmer face. This I say from experience trying to fit into a tux in my mid 20's.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Also eating tender cucumber is the biggest helper for decreasing fat.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:38 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The Doctor Atkins diet works and is healthy if you follow the instructions. Don't eat a lot of extra fat but do cut way back on carbs.

Old 07-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Contributing Member

thanks man. lol

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby