Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-01-2015, 02:46 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Are you spending time with your family and if yes then How..?

I am trying I will keep Happy to my family today as well as in future so saving money for future work.

Also after office I will spend time with my family and on Sunday we will enjoy.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2015, 03:49 AM
Contributing Member

That's what my life is about, after all family is all you've got mate.
Work hard and then spend time with your loved one's.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I wish to earn more money to keep my parents happy and also i wish to take them in flight for vacation to many places...

Old 10-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Contributing Member

I tried my best to keep my family happy.. No doubt i have a happy family.
I want to be a part of family in any situation. Whatever my family except from my side i do more than that.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Contributing Member

T I M E.. i just wanna give them time.
because this is the only thing we all are lacking and has it limit...,
i missed to give them time...

The best ever investment and best ever gift of life is TIME only

GET YOUR DREAM ==>GOVERNMENT JOB

Old 11-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Contributing Member

I can't say what I want to give because what every I get and achieve is intimately my family achievement and all I want to do for my family is to keep this feeling alive. Because not very much people are able to do this for their family.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:09 AM
Contributing Member

I never go to out of my Home. I am always with my family because I love them a lot. I try my best to give them happiness at every time.

Old 11-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

I live on the other side of the country from my family because of work. I try to see them as often as possible but this amounts to maybe 4 times a year.

This time of year I find myself going back home quite a bit for holidays and such though.

My mom died when I was younger so I have tried to support my family in every way that I can.

I would like to live closer at some point though. I would love to buy a bunch of land somewhere and build several houses for my family...not in any kind of crazy cult or manson family kind of way...just a nice 200 acres or whatever where we have our own privacy but are still close by. I think that would be ideal.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:10 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Good Thinking tiyoo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiyoo View Post
I live on the other side of the country from my family because of work. I try to see them as often as possible but this amounts to maybe 4 times a year.

This time of year I find myself going back home quite a bit for holidays and such though.

My mom died when I was younger so I have tried to support my family in every way that I can.

I would like to live closer at some point though. I would love to buy a bunch of land somewhere and build several houses for my family...not in any kind of crazy cult or manson family kind of way...just a nice 200 acres or whatever where we have our own privacy but are still close by. I think that would be ideal.

Old 11-26-2015, 04:49 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I am not spending time with my family just because i am living outside the city where I am doing my business and my family is just live in small village. But the main thing is that i always keep a family photo to my wallet. I always see it first when get up in the morning then I do all the necessary tasks.
And for my family, I can do anything to see my parents happy. I am in plan to settle with my family in city where i am doing my business. But, still I am not well settled here. That's why I am too far with my family. Once I will be well-settled than I will bring my whole family with me and enjoy a lot here and fulfill all my family's dreams.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Contributing Member

I'm trying to build up a website that can generate at least some money, that will help my family financially, because my dad lost his job and my mother is struggling to keep me and my brother fed. If i manage to succeed with that even a little I will be happy that at least some of the family worries are covered by me

Old 11-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Best of Luck Dear, I hope you will success in your dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djone View Post
I am not spending time with my family just because i am living outside the city where I am doing my business and my family is just live in small village. But the main thing is that i always keep a family photo to my wallet. I always see it first when get up in the morning then I do all the necessary tasks.
And for my family, I can do anything to see my parents happy. I am in plan to settle with my family in city where i am doing my business. But, still I am not well settled here. That's why I am too far with my family. Once I will be well-settled than I will bring my whole family with me and enjoy a lot here and fulfill all my family's dreams.
Good dear, My wishes is with you.

I notices you want to earn money because on this time it is your need then If you are a internet marketer so I want to suggest you few things where you can earn money fastly and you can do help for your family.

1) Check this tool paidsocialmediajobs it is paid but I sure if you will success on this then you will earn good money weekly or monthly basis.

2) Freelance and Elance this is strong platform where you can get Good work there are many category are available on that you can select what you want.

3) I notices you are making website it is also good way where you can increase good business.

So you can try on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioXIII View Post
I'm trying to build up a website that can generate at least some money, that will help my family financially, because my dad lost his job and my mother is struggling to keep me and my brother fed. If i manage to succeed with that even a little I will be happy that at least some of the family worries are covered by me

Old 11-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I spent time with my loved ones and I'm smart with my money and saving. I wish to provide for my family once I have children and give them a good home.

Old 12-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Most of respected members are saying here that they earn money for them so that the family should be happy. I must add one thing that Money is not sufficient. You should gave your personal time to them. Solve their issues, if your parents alive, then must gave them time, if you are married then give time to you partner (husband or wife). Also give time to your children. It is proven that if Fathers give their time to children, the educational career is stronger, they are more confident.

Old 12-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I spend time with my Family everyday. I love them a lot and want them to live a happy and comfortable life which would also be filled enjoyment . That's what i want for my Family. If there is something very important in someone's life it's Family.

Old 12-15-2015, 09:34 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Hello mohsin, Yes Definitely you are telling right money as well as spending time with Family is more important thing for us as well as for our family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsin qureshi View Post
Most of respected members are saying here that they earn money for them so that the family should be happy. I must add one thing that Money is not sufficient. You should gave your personal time to them. Solve their issues, if your parents alive, then must gave them time, if you are married then give time to you partner (husband or wife). Also give time to your children. It is proven that if Fathers give their time to children, the educational career is stronger, they are more confident.

Old 12-30-2015, 04:29 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Always I'm very busy for my tasks so I don't get enough time for relaxation. Though I'm busy but I always try go home 1 time in a month. My son hafiz is so cute. Always I miss my parents and wife. They gave me enough opportunity to earn more and spend more. When I go home then try to arrange a family picnic. In every month we wait for that day.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Closed Thread