Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Contributing Member

Why you love V7n Forum

I love it because I find peace as compared to any Facebook or social sites....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yes I like V7N, compare with other SEO forums I think V7N is quite active and members here were always liking to help to answer your questions, I registered 5 years ago and recently found my account back, that's great!

Old 04-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Contributing Member

I love this forum because i do get quality information about SEO and Google search updates. People do come up with real-time issues which they face and post it here and they find the answers quickly.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:52 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I like v7n forum because i read threads which conclude specific to the thread topic .But in other forums people divert from topic some times.

Old 04-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I have a long list of reason's why and I won't mention all of them but will mention some important ones and why I will never leave V7N for good.

Look at my registration date how long I've been here. I came here to find an answer about a certain blog Issue I was having and I know WordPress very very good but had to admit to myself that I truly needed help and didn't want to get it on WordPress forums because the forums suck.

V7N was the first listing in Google when I was search for a way to get help with WordPress and I looked around the forum for 1 hour in different categories and liked the quality replies being made and even the mods and staff (Admins) giving expert information. Note that the original owner of V7N forum sold the forum in a certain year but nothing changed when the new ownership took over which was awesome.

So I got the help I was after and began to stick around because I did know a few things from trial and error and started helping people all over the forum and reporting a ton of posts. In real life I love to help people but never like to ask for help myself.

I was recognized on the forum by the moderators or the former admin (Cricket) who I still talk to once and awhile on FB. She has helped me a lot on Yahoo messenger when I was very active on here with offline issues, very good person.

I was promoted to V7N mentor my current position but not long after I was promoted to moderator of certain sections of this forum, they not long after that because I did an excellent job I became a super moderator for a couple of years. That's why my post count is high, I practically lived on this forum 7 days a week, running different blogs I had over the years and worked full time.

Do to things going on in my personal life, I stepped down which was a very hard decision to make because I made so many new friends as a mod on this forum and still love the times we had on here and on the social accounts. After I left my mod position I think I stayed 2 years away from here and spent about 1 year in total those 2 years doing blog stuff. I lost my way in life and my online life I loved so much.

Then I came back very late last year and spend maybe an hour on here each day or sometimes skip a day or two. I sorta picked up where I left off and started replying all over giving my cents whether it was negative advice or good advice and bothering every single moderator and admin on this forum. lol

Look, as long as this forum is online, I will be here for sure and sometimes I may disappear but you can bet I will return someday and picking right up where I left the last time I was here.

I got so much advice on this forum throughout the years from experts to newbies to advice from staff in the secret dungeon of doom category.

This forum has been through many stages since it's launch date and yes there might be a bad year or two but then it get's better with some amazing members posting on here and believe it or not, some famous online marketers and SEO experts in different niches online have accounts here. Once awhile they might make 1 reply in here and you missed it.

The very old members on this forum know that his forum does have great people on it posting solid advice and correcting very poor advice. Maybe they not here all the time but when they here it's awesome. You should recognize these people for being dead honest even if there response sounds mean. It's just that they are tired of seeing bad or poor advice being posted on here and feel the need to do there part and call those folks out.

This is how we all learn which is getting a kick in the ass that we really don't know about something that well as we thought we did. It just means we need to go back to researching and studying our butt's off till we become experts in that one field.

The older timer mods know I love to talk a lot and sometimes I just ramble on for no good reason because well I was bored one night. lol

To all members, if you feel that when someone replies on here and you feel that they are not giving you all the needed information that you need to work on something, call them out in the thread and demand details or links to sources that have the actually expert information. You are here to improve your knowledge online to help run your website or even to become a better business person online. Don't take no for an answer, there is always at least a few people on here that are very successful and can give you a little advice to point you in the right direction but they want you to learn and not always come here for a step by step guide. A website owners job is to continue there education in there niche to be on top of any changes.

Stick around this forum for a few years and you will see some excellent advice being posted on here and fantasic articles being shared online with important changes in the online world or even new Google changes that all of us need to know about to being learning what to change to adapt.

I love V7N and shared some stuff from my years on here.

Last edited by snakeair; 04-10-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Contributing Member

This post made me remember the song... One love... Volunteers like you will make this forum no 1.
Cheers and loads of luck to you and forum!!

One Love

Old 04-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

ha ha.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Because of it's clean and managed layout, I really love this clean layout. No extra ads, no glittering texts, no animated images. What a beautiful and peaceful website it is.

Old 04-15-2016, 02:35 AM
Contributing Member

Because I find variety of new post to answer in this forum. V7N take steps against spammers and do not allow any spam activity, that is why this is one of the best spam-free forum to post.

Old 04-15-2016, 01:38 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

One of the reasons why I love V7n is that I can find useful info, guidance, help on certain topics that are trustworthy. For example, many times I have found that certain forum members like TechWizard has provided good info on certain "technical topics" that I have followed through on and have seen it work well and been useful. I consider myself somewhat technical, but I am by no means infallible with regards to all aspects of technology or hardware/software.

Another reason why I like V7n is that in general, the forum seems to be maintained well and doesn't crash very often and is pretty fast while me browsing topics. Also, another part of maintenance that I have seen V7n do well with is the minimization of spam. As for me spam is annoying and from my experience on this forum it is mostly kept at bay.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:04 PM

The true is I can get some do follow back link from here

Old 05-18-2016, 12:50 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

I like it as its the place I want my competitors to get getting their SEO advice from!

Old 05-18-2016, 12:58 AM
Individualist

V = 5.

7 = Seven.

N = Nitrogen, atomic number 7.

Old 05-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Contributing Member

I love v7n forum because this is only active forum where I get my answers and suggestions quickly. I have joined recently this forum whenever I face any problems I get help from v7n forum members love you v7n.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:14 AM

It's the perfect place to get guidance and find out the latest news when it comes to SEO, advertising, directories or whatever you're looking for. There has to be a reason why is one of the most popular forums out there...

Old 05-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Banned

I like this forum because you can talk to real people here, unlike other forums sites where you talk to bots or bogus accounts. This is a wonderful place to ask question about SEO and other stuff not related to SEO so Kudos to the moderator of this site!

Old 05-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Contributing Member

I love this place because their so much diversity here. So many useful thoughts floating around, especially pertaining to my passion, the internet! Lol, I just love meeting new people over the forum network

Old 05-29-2016, 09:34 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Its really good forum as compared to other forum we can get alot of information through this forum, no ads its really good.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Contributing Member

I think V7N forum is best for me till the now. because here I had found so many solution of my problem. The best thing I like in this forum is admin. I still hasn't shows any spam messages in this forum like any other forum admin not take action in it, and at hear you will get banned if you break any rules.

So I like it....

Knowledge is Everything

Old 06-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Its a great forum and I like all members of forum. I have lots of solution to develop my skills or performance in website promotion and creation.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby