Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 02-16-2018, 02:00 AM

Best health tips...?

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, which is the best health tips...?

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 02-16-2018 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Moved to Forum Lobby.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2018, 09:19 PM

I don't know about your health condition or your preferences of sport, but since you asked, I'll share with you my health tips.

I'm a white-collar worker, so basically I'll go on all my day sitting on my chair, in front of a computer screen for about 8h straight. As you can see, it isn't healthy at all. So I try to find every chance to walk or stand up during working time. Besides, I always put a lot of vegetables on my daily home-prepared lunch and avoid eating out. My standard lunch would be 5 tomatoes, nonfried meat with a little of rice.
Hope that you can take something out of my share! Good luck.

Old 03-22-2018, 11:33 PM

healthy habits

Although there is no guarantee for a perfectly happy and healthy life, follow like from your wake up time to sleeping it depends. I mentioned health habits just check out.<a href="https://peacefullminds.000webhostapp.com/healthy-habits">health</a>

Old 03-24-2018, 06:41 AM

Currently, I'm on these:

- lots of water intake (no less than 8 glasses daily)
- relaxing, deep breathing (two 5-minute sessions daily)
- virgin coconut oil (2 tablespoons first thing in the morning and another 2 tablespoons before going to bed)
- regular exercise (daily stretching for now, but shifting to SERIOUS holistic mode soon!)

Old 04-02-2018, 12:08 AM

Well, it’s a common problem nowadays people are suffering from. Whether a youth or any aged person, everyone is want to be fit & fine and battling for their life to lose their belly fat and also. If you are also one of them who are looking for. Then you need to run daily, maintain your low carb diet food, and also need to do ecercise.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Contributing Member

Stop eating gluten which means everything from wheat, milk made products, starch which means potatoes and eat between 12pm to 5 or 6 pm only.

Short explinations:
- Wheat which it cames from seeds is not a real food, seeds are not foods.
- Milk is food for baby cow !!!ONLY!!! not for humans, we don't need grow hormons at 20+ years old.
- Starch is just simply bad, it causes inflammation in the body.
- By not eating from 6pm to the next day at 12 pm is 18h gap where you do not eat, this process is calling fasting, when you fast after 12h your body starts to clean and regenerate, google fasting benefits for more information.

SO, eat foods that are made by mother nature like fruits or vegetables, stay away from processed foods like cakes, sandwitches and french fries and you name it.

I'm talking from experience because I use to have very bad health issues some years ago.

Old 04-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Contributing Member

I was fatigued every day for months, on top of having sleep apnea. I tried vitamins b vitamins etc. Then I figured out it was iron deficiency. Started taking iron supplements. Made a huge difference in my life. Unless you eat a ton of steak or spinach you probably also don't have enough iron intake, I recommend getting iron supplements.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
I was fatigued every day for months, on top of having sleep apnea. I tried vitamins b vitamins etc. Then I figured out it was iron deficiency. Started taking iron supplements. Made a huge difference in my life. Unless you eat a ton of steak or spinach you probably also don't have enough iron intake, I recommend getting iron supplements.
I don't find supplements good for health, they are still made by humans in labs and you don't know what they put in these supplements. Instead of taking pills you eat that spinach, more natural.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
This article from Boots (a British drug store) on WebMD suggests that eating a combination of iron rich foods is better than taking supplements. Iron-rich foods

I personally find that if I eat properly I get rid of the tiredness.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
This article from Boots (a British drug store) on WebMD suggests that eating a combination of iron rich foods is better than taking supplements. Iron-rich foods

I personally find that if I eat properly I get rid of the tiredness.
Yeah, I also have sleep apnea, problem is getting 20mg of iron a day without eating spinach or steak everyday is difficult. So I have been using the supplements. So far if I sleep long enough, take iron and multi vitamin and eat the best I can I feel pretty good. With the sleep apnea tho I get fatigued and tired regularly.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:57 AM

The best of the best tip is to sleep enough. Sport, vitamins, good emotions etc. don't give as good result as sleeping.

Old 04-07-2018, 07:42 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyarasarishta View Post
Regular exercise and eat healthy food
Proper workout beats everything for sure. If you work out and have a proper good diet and sleep well the effect is amazing.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:03 PM

Eat healthy
Workout
Drink plenty of juice or water

Old 04-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Contributing Member

honestly I just wonder if there is actually any benefit to anitoxidants, they really push that idea but no real evidence, in theory it should have an incredible affect.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:11 AM
Contributing Member

- Get Your Daily Dose of D
- Drink More Water
- Focus on Nutrients, Not Calories
- Sleep More to Slim Down
- Get Strong, Not Skinny

Old 04-14-2018, 09:58 AM
Contributing Member

Lots of great health tips here. In addition to many of the gems posted, I would add to get outside and be active. I watched my grandfather have a high quality life well into his 90's and some of his habits have always stayed with me.

Take long walks. After dinner he would walk a couple of miles every night until he was at least 90. Exercise your mind. He was also always reading. He always had a book by his chair. I feel this kept his mind sharp, just like the long walks after dinner kept his legs strong.

Don't sit too long.. This is one of my bad habits that I've been trying to change. Sitting for long periods is bad for your health. If you work on the computer (like many of us here do), get up and walk around a bit. I even put my computer up on the kitchen counter and work for 30 minutes or so while standing up. We aren't meant to be sitting down all day long. Take a walk after lunch. Get up and do 10 squats periodically. Just things like that to circulate your legs!

Old 04-15-2018, 04:33 AM
Banned

What are you asking about? Best health tips? The question is what kind of tips you are looking for

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby