Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 03-06-2018, 06:59 PM

Tips To Reconcile With An Ex-Fiance?

The past week has been an extremely difficult one for me. I just watched my fiance walk out the door on our engagement and wedding plans. There were no signs that she was unhappy with the relationship prior to the incident leading to the breakup, but when it happened, she somehow managed to make me feel like she never wanted to get married in the first place.

A little background info. Basically, we've been together for the last 4 years and got engaged late last year. Our relationship wasn't always the smoothest in the beginning but we ironed our issues out eventually, leading to my proposal and her saying yes. We were due to get married at the end of the year, and had already started with the wedding plans.

Just 2 weeks back, she had gone on an overseas trip with her family, and during that period, we were still talking normally through texts and phone calls. When she got back however, she started acted different (we didn't fight or anything), and got really distant with me. Eventually when I brought it up, she confessed that it's been weighing on her mind ever since she got back on whether she loves me or not, and if she's able to spend the rest of her life with me. I tried to convince her that it was just pre-wedding jitters, but some of her friends somehow managed to convince her to 'follow her heart' and she decided to call things off.

After quite some consideration, I realized that I still want to spend the rest of my life with her, and I want to win her back. However, I haven't the slightest clue of where to start, and was wondering if you guys could provide me some advice or a plan to reconcile with her. More importantly, do you guys think her actions were normal and do I stand a chance?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2018, 03:26 AM

Hey Fellas, I didn't get any reply here. But if anyone is following this thread and/or is going through the same thing, I've found a helpful article that I am following now. It laid out in detail what I should do.

https://getyourexbackpermanently.com/win-your-ex-girlfriend-back/

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby