Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #101  
Old 04-04-2007, 07:37 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
What font would you recommend?
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #102  
Old 04-04-2007, 07:39 PM
chicgeek's Avatar
chicgeek chicgeek is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-04
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 14,188
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well, it doesn't matter. Branding, as you say.
 
  #103  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:12 AM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
i have to say i'm not fond of the font either
 
  #104  
Old 04-05-2007, 06:13 AM
coolguy27's Avatar
coolguy27 coolguy27 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Posts: 1,771
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thumbs down

I join this forum 'coz the people here are nice and friendly that's why... This is one of my favorite forum.
 
  #105  
Old 04-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Avinash's Avatar
Avinash Avinash is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 08-23-06
Location: Jungles
Posts: 1,684
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scott View Post
What font would you recommend?
Was the question specially for her?

I really think you need to change the header, at least now because in this crazy Web 2.0 era where everything looks clean and flashy, the change will increase your member count. Just an opinion though from my level of experience.


Anybody likes this font?

 
  #106  
Old 04-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Ferre's Avatar
Ferre Ferre is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I can't remember why I joined.
 
  #107  
Old 04-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Cricket's Avatar
Cricket Cricket is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: Texas
Posts: 42,181
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I think Ferre promised me a calendar, but I never did get it.
 
  #108  
Old 04-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Taltos's Avatar
Taltos Taltos is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 11-22-06
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,797
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well kristeejo promised me a flash from ^Cricket^. I don't know if that is binding but I'm going with yes. And as a default, kristeejo had to provide! So far, I'm S-O-L
 
  #109  
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Cricket's Avatar
Cricket Cricket is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: Texas
Posts: 42,181
iTrader: 0 / 0%
It's not our fault you blinked and missed it.
 
  #110  
Old 04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Taltos's Avatar
Taltos Taltos is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 11-22-06
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,797
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Oh No! As soon as she made the offer, I propped my eyes open with toothpicks, sent my wife for a case of Jolt cola, started the espresso machine going, and got the big bottle of saline solution to keep my eyes from drying out. I didn't blink for days! Once they got me in the straight jacket I had to blink but....
 
  #111  
Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 PM
chicgeek's Avatar
chicgeek chicgeek is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 08-19-04
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 14,188
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Oh geez.

And that's why you joined V7N? The promise of flashings?
 
  #112  
Old 04-05-2007, 01:17 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Cricket can't keep her clothes on so I think that's a good reason. That's why I'm here.
 
  #113  
Old 04-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Cricket's Avatar
Cricket Cricket is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: Texas
Posts: 42,181
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Hey now!
 
  #114  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Taltos's Avatar
Taltos Taltos is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 11-22-06
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,797
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicgeek View Post
Oh geez.

And that's why you joined V7N? The promise of flashings?
Of course, there's a better reason???
 
  #115  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:39 PM
John Scott's Avatar
John Scott John Scott is offline
Individualist
 
Join Date: 09-27-03
Location: Wherever I want.
Posts: 28,046
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo View Post
Cricket can't keep her clothes on so I think that's a good reason. That's why I'm here.
LOL!
 
  #116  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Dustin07's Avatar
Dustin07 Dustin07 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-28-05
Location: South of Seattle
Posts: 2,300
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltos View Post
Of course, there's a better reason???
not that I can think of.
 
  #117  
Old 04-05-2007, 04:32 PM
suzjor's Avatar
suzjor suzjor is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 07-26-06
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,410
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo View Post
Cricket can't keep her clothes on so I think that's a good reason. That's why I'm here.
Neither can Gio from my understanding. Maybe that is how he became her coffee boy
 
  #118  
Old 04-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Cricket's Avatar
Cricket Cricket is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: Texas
Posts: 42,181
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I don't know nuffin. And if I did know sumfin, it wouldn't matter, cuz you couldn't prove it. If there ever was any evidence, then I burned it, so you can't prove a thang. I wasn't there. I didn't do nuffin. Excuse me for a minute or two here, I have some burnin' to finish...
 
  #119  
Old 04-05-2007, 06:32 PM
kristeejo's Avatar
kristeejo kristeejo is offline
xo mudslide
 
Join Date: 05-03-04
Posts: 7,762
iTrader: 2 / 100%
burnin your bras again, eh?
 
  #120  
Old 04-06-2007, 01:06 AM
G10's Avatar
G10 G10 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-10-04
Location: UK - Cheshire
Posts: 11,765
iTrader: 5 / 100%
I thought my mind was always in the gutter but you girls are worse
btw - That's another reason why I'm here ;-)
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC