Originally Posted by sitetutor
The Q and A is a big one with the right Qs. One to add is always "Where are you located?" ...
The problem with that is three-fold:
- The respondent may not be physically located within the geographical of the assigned IP Address;
- The geographical area covered by an IP block may cover tens of thousands of square miles; and,
- A reverse IP Address look-up may return any number of different physical locations within the area covered by its IP block.
The best questions are those require that the respondent type an answer to a question that allows of exactly one only answer.
- "What day follows Wednesday?"
- "Which is smaller, forty-seven or eighty-six?"
- "What was the numeric day number of the previous Monday?"