* you must buy a domain. wrong - is like saying paint the car when question involved the transmission - not needed to have a forum exist - helps people find it
* Must buy hosting. How was this comment needed ? Now we have must buy a car and paint it
Will address the final part of the quoted section outside the quotes------
* After the piece willing copy forum license.I would recommend it here vb
* linking domain hosting. For DNA Road.
* then we download a copy forum.
* After that we raise a copy of the Forum hosted by C panel.
* then we installed version.
In a previous reply I mentioned 3 bbs systems (only 1 of them worked in PHP versions 5.6 and above) - and I installed and tested them the same way.
For localhost and web - setup database, modify one file in the scripts with the variables for that database, upload or copy the files, set permissions, and run the setup file in a browser.
For localhost I use PHPmyAdmin to create the database. For my webhost I use the C-panel to create the database.
For the MyBB script ( https://mybb.com/
) - the one of those 3 previously mentioned free scripts that works in PHP 7 - the file is the /inc/config.php file
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';
$config['database']['database'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxx';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';
$config['database']['hostname'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
$config['database']['username'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx';
$config['database']['password'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxx';
and those xxx's are the variable values to modify for the database you created
next is put the files online (upload) or copy to desired folder (localhost)
if you need an FTP program a good free one is at https://filezilla-project.org/
Things like bandwidth advice, etc. is outside my interests (just a retired used to do freelance back-end web development a decade ago person here) but this pretty well covers installation.
Do not forget to clean up and paint the car after doing the transmission work - it sells better when pretty