Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Free Web Services

Free Web Services Offer free web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Contributing Member

Wink

Hello!

"Cool SEO Tool" is a complete free control panel for managing search engine optimization of all your websites.

Come visit us at http://www.coolseotool.com and register for FREE!

As you can see from the homepage of Cool SEO Tool these are the main features that are currently offered:
Automatic Directory Submission Tool
Keyword Position Checker
Site Auditor
Google and Alexa Rank Checker
Backlinks Checker
Search Engine Saturation Checker
Meta Tag Generator
Sitemap Generator

If I get funds, I might invest in a few other plugins, to increase the offer. But, for now, these are the available tools.

Most of these tools run automatically and the site keeps track of past records. For instance, you will be able to see how your rankings evolved through time.

Another feature I find very useful is that there is no limit for the number of websites you register. So you can monitor ALL your websites from one spot.

And, last but not least, all this is FREE!!! The script is Open Source so all features are available to all users and there are no costs! I am only hoping to get some compensation through advertising.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Free Web Services

Closed Thread