Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Cheating

Hello Guys, I have a two question to know if you're cheating or not.

1. Did you cheat while you playing any video games? Why?
2. If yes, do you use cheat code, game shark, 3rd party software cheats and/or walk through?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Yes! I do sometimes cheat in Starcraftgame, Why? i was like... What the-- how i can i beat the zerg?! how can i beat the terrans? etc. how to boost my power! That's why i learned to cheat using power overwhelming, food for thought and blacksheep wall. hehehe :lo:

Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Yes, I'm cheating while I'm playing any video games. I'm cheating when I finish or unlock the game. Frequently I'm cheating in Adventure Games, Fighting Games, RPG and Strategic Games.

Quote:
2. If yes, do you use cheat code, game shark, 3rd party software cheats and/or walk through?
Yes, using cheat codes, game shark, 3rd party software cheats and Walk Through. In Cheats Code, if not necessary using Game Shark in adventure games. Some other game especially PC games included the cheat codes for example is The Sims series, the cheat code of The Sim series all about making the money. If there is no Cheat Codes, I gonna use Game Shark especially in Adventure, RPG and Fighting Games. The reason for using Game Shark is infinite money, infinite life, infinite items, unlocking the hidden character, unlocking the abilities and unlocking the hidden game. In PC games I'm using 3rd party software cheats for Strategic Games(especially Command and Conquer), RPG and Simulation Games like the The Sims Series. Reason for using 3rd party software cheats in PC is infinite money, infinite lives and unlimited build units. I got the 3rd party software cheats in trusted and search-able in Search Engine. I'm using Walk Through especially in RPG when I didn't solve the puzzle, I missed the item or other event.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Senior Web Developer
Latest Blog:
None

I have used cheats a few times after completing a game or when a game became too boring to play it the normal way.

On GTA4, at around 70% of completion you have already unlocked all the weapons and vehicles so I used the cheat to spawn some cool cars or bikes to drive around the city. My girlfriend uses cheats on The Sims to get money and build the houses faster without having to micromanage the sims and make them earn working.

I wish I could do that at the end of the month. it'd be nice to open the wallet, put something in there and spawn money

(+54 9) 1155 601 661

Old 12-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

1. Nope, I've never cheated in ANY game. I prefer to used my skill and brains to get past, and/or figure something out.
2. See #1.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Artist & Motion Designer
Latest Blog:
None

I'm always cheating. It's awesome. Most times I'll just play the game on easy so I can enjoy all the eye-candy and gameplay. Then on my second playthrough, I'll set it for the hardest setting then cheat my way through. (: Go cheats!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:57 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero
I really hate cheating in games and will only do it if I've exhausted every means I can think of to advance through the level. Many of games I tend to play are not exactly linear in nature for the most part there really is no reason cheating will help, only practice and persistence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero
If I replay a linear game such as Tomb Raider, HL2, etc., then I may look at a walkthrough just to see if there's something new to see. Other than that though I tend to explore more rather than run 'n gun so I get to see pretty much everything the dev intended anyway.

My daughter rules!

Old 12-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Community Builder

I'll use whatever cheetcodes I can find
I don't have the time to play for hours and hours, I want all the guns right away

this is all single player game, I've never cheated on multi-player games

Old 01-01-2010, 07:46 AM
v7n Mentor

I have cheated once or twice in multi player (boosting ranks), but most of my cheating was only on single player and only after I had already beat the game. I like the games now a days on xbox since the majority have no cheat codes.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

I do cheat sometimes. Especially in games that make no sense. For example NFS series of games. You don't get the parts for your car until the game is over. What's the point of that. Or the games where AI is way too dominating.
I usually use the codes, but sometimes I use "trainers".

Old 01-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I tried once it is playing Zelda in PC and I forgot the software wherein you will stay alive forever and you will have all the things you can use in fighting. It is very exciting but not challenging

Old 01-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Latest Blog:
None

no... I don't cheat....if I become more stronger/whatever cheat effect, the game is not interesting again.........

Old 01-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Where's the fun in cheating I say?

Old 02-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Yes I have cheated in a game i.e. roadrash. I used cheat code in it that was xyzzyspoon! (hurray I still remember it) it is for gaining NOS in it. It was my first experience with the games(means high quality games of that time) so in case of winning i used to do that but after that i stopped to use cheat codes because i prefer to be master in the game so no one can beat you easily.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Artist & Motion Designer
Latest Blog:
None

idkfa iddqd ftw!

Old 02-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Contributing Member

I cheat on occasion. For example with my recent Dragon Age Origins playing, I have two open quests for gathering up a collection of toadstools and something else. I went looking for the add item cheat code. (Annoying that it appears that the game doesn;t have such a code.)

With Morrowind, I did the early build up the character cheat by finding the potion making apparatus that's lying about in one of the towns and using that to make a ton of potions.

Old 02-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Nope, cheating makes a game boring and pointless.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I only cheat in games like GTA 4 and thats about it. It provides a whole range of different game play possibilities. Although for most games I don't see the point in using cheats. For instance on games like MW2 I wouldn't bother with glitches on the multiplayer so that I could have an unfair advantage over other people.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:12 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

before i tried to cheat the game Chrono Cross i used walkthrough and game shark to get all the hidden items in the game and to make the Serge(the main character) immortal...

but i didn't enjoy the game with cheats at all....

until now i can still remember all the hidden items,how to get the other characters, and to complete the parts of "Skelly"(one of the hardest character to get) thanks to the walkthrough that i read before i go to sleep

Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Contributing Member

I sometimes cheat to see a result that was impossible in a game. For kicks. Like a boss that was supposed to be unbeatable, or just to see a ridiculous thing (like Sephiroth in my party in FF7).

Occasionally, have done it in regular games, but always feel like crap and want to redo it cheat-free.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum