Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

View Poll Results: Which Console Do You Like Best
PS3 9 39.13%
XBOX 360 14 60.87%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 05-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I have both PS3 and Xbox 360 but I gave my Xbox to my nephew. I am a loyal fan of Playstation so I guess that is why. lol

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwifery Sanctuary View Post
I have to say I prefer the xbox360, I can get on with the controls better I love gaming online and it just suits my gaming style better than the ps3. Another plus is that it is cheaper, I don't think the ps3 is worth all that money for what I do gaming wise.
This is actually false. Even before the PS3 dropped in price, if you had your Xbox for 2 years or so, with the subscription to Xbox Live, you would be paying MORE for the 360 than you would for the PS3.

The PS3 is actually the less expensive system, if you are into online gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstationplayer_12 View Post
it has been proven numerous times 360 has better graphics, theres only one choice here 360!
This is false as well. What HAS been proven many times is that which system has the better graphics is completely dependent upon which game you are talking about.

Most of the older games did look better on the XBox360, because they were coded for the 360 and the ported over to the PS3. More and more, however, that's changing, and within the next couple of years, most games will actually have to be scaled down to work on the 360, and it's limited disc space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriousdyd View Post
Although my big question is why is there such a big difference between the number of titles for xbox vs PS3. they're both quality systems. and Sony isn't a flash in the pan/johnny-come lately company. so what gives?
There really isn't that big of a difference anymore. When the PS3 first came out, the XBox had already been out for a year, so of course it would have more games. But at this point, PS3 games and Xbox games come out at about the same rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt View Post
Definitely the 360. The graphics on it are AMAZING and with a HD TV....*drools* lol
As they are on a PS3 with an HD TV...what's your point?

The fact of the matter is that I've had both, played both, and I can say unequivocally that the PS3 is a much better system. It has better hardware, a better processor, it DID have more HDD storage (not sure anymore), it has the free online and the free Blu-Ray player. There is nothing you can do on an XBox you cannot do on a PS3, however there is a LOT you can do on a PS3 you cannot do on an XBox.

The PS3 is clearly the better system, and the people who say otherwise, probably just do so to make themselves feel better about owning the inferior system.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:46 AM

Xbox 360 all the way! Gaming online is way better than with the PS3

Old 06-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

XBOX360 is a much betetr choice to go for actually... Thats what i think at least

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum