Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

PlayStation Plus Coming Soon (Available 6/29/10)

For all the gamers we have on here, have you folks already heard about PlayStation Plus? Here is some information from the Playstation blog.

Quote:
If you have been paying attention to all of the news coming out of E3, you probably heard that we introduced a new subscription service called PlayStation Plus, which will be available on June 29.

PlayStation Plus is a service that lives on top of the current PlayStation Network. So, while users will continue to have free access to PlayStation Network’s unmatched and ever-growing suite of new and exclusive content, services, and community focused tools – just as they do today – PlayStation Plus subscribers will gain access to an exclusive set of features and content designed specifically for gamers.

When you subscribe to PlayStation Plus, you’ll get...
Continued at: Playstation Plus

Feedback on this is more then welcomed. The fee is not expensive from what was mentioned in the blog post. Although i do not have a playstation, if i did, i'd get this.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

UPDATE: PlayStation Debuts Premium Service

For all the PlayStation folks, the Premium Service is now available and also some Upgrades to the Facebook Features. Mashable did a story on this.

Quote:
Today, the PlayStation 3 received its most substantial update in months. The most talked-about new feature is the long-awaited PlayStation Plus premium online service, but there are other features wrapped up in version 3.40 as well.

First of all, Sony brings a much better Facebook() integration this time around. Sony launched Facebook on the PS3 back in November, but the features were pretty limited. You could only send updates to your news feed when you acquired new trophies or bought new games on the PlayStation Network. Now, there’s actually a PlayStation Network app on Facebook where you can....
Continued at: PlayStation Premium Service

Here is the news from the PlayStation Blog. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...ailable-today/

Anyone going to purchase a package or just wait awhile to here feedback from people who got it?

Old 06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Sounds to me like someone isn't making the revenues they projected when they started working on the PS3.

I'm not a fan of "Premium" or "Subscriber" anything unless there is a hefty ROI which I find is rarely the case.

Of course I'm biased because I'd love to see consoles die personally.

My daughter rules!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum