Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Wink Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread

Welcome to Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread!

Do you love word games? Have you tried playing any Bookworm series? How do you find bookworm? Does it help you delve that dictionary-opening words? Or do you practice your hand clicking speed? Whatever reason it is, share your tips, tricks, screenshots, reaction and experience in playing this casual game by PopCap Games.

Curious about the game? Wanna try it? Download the trial version (60-Minute Trial) of this game in: BookWorm Adventures | BookWorm Adventures: Volume 2
[YT]xI0E9dBsWCM[/YT]
About the game:
Quote:
A role-playing word game of epic proportions!

Build words and battle monsters in this spelling sensation! Help Lex rescue his friend Cassandra by forming words from the letter jumble. Survive three mythic storybooks and boost your power with fantastic gems, potions and magical treasures. It’s the ultimate test of vocabulary valor!
Lately this game been my past time here in office (sshhh .. quiet, my boss didn't know about it. LOL).
I love this game even the first release, now it has developed well and turned from falling tiles to more adventure and exciting game play!
I do love word games, like TextTwist but I love Bookworm more.

I've been playing this for almost a month, only now I realize to get some screenshots. LOL Here are two screenshots:

Before I almost forgot ... I'm playing BookWorm Adventures: Volume 2. I remember I also played BookWorm Adventures before, but since there's a new version I want to play it now. My favorite item are "BreakFast" to have a good start in every battle and "Mother Goose", which lays eggs every four turns and each eggs is equal to 1 heart. How convenient! I love mother goose.

Attached Thumbnails
Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-bookworm2.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-bookworm.png  

facebook.com/V7Network <-- hit "Like" button.

Last edited by MrSS; 04-18-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I can almost see spider web in this topic. I guess nobody is playing this game.
Still waiting for some bookworm player.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Thumbs up World 2: Chapter 3: Boos Stage

Some more screen shots of my play this afternoon. I feel bored that's why I played. Sshhhss ... Keep quiet, my workmates didn't know.

Attached Thumbnails
Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_28.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_29.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_32.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_33.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_34.png  

Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_35.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_30.png   Bookworm / Bookworm Adventures Thread-screenshot_31.png  

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum