Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-15-2012, 12:48 AM

Talking Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.4 - Improved Legendaries

Whoa guys. I always loved Diablo 3 despite all the boos and bad stuff that has been said about it but this upcoming update is SIMPLY THE BEST! Any thoughts on the improved Legendary items?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-15-2012, 06:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Too late for me. I'm with the people that hold the opinion that Diablo 3 was just a money grab and completely killed the Diablo franchise.

I played it for about a month straight and had 3 lvl 60's all at varying stages of Inferno difficulty before I decided enough was enough and walked away.

Will probably never buy a Blizzard title again regardless of what patches they release.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Yeah, all my friends played for a month straight then stopped.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Contributing Member

I played casually for a week - until I realized I had already finished the storyline and killed Diablo by level 28. The cinematics were pretty cool, but there's a serious lack of playable content when the plan is to make each character run through the same levels four times. I wrote out a full review, but basically the game felt like they hadn't finished making it.

Oh, and the first time through, there's pretty much no challenge, so you have to beat the game before you're even required to think about it. As you go through the higher difficulties, there's a very fine line between one-shotting the bad guys, and all the bad-guys being able to one-shot you.

I expect better from Blizzard, but I guess everyone makes a mistake from time to time. I'm back to SC2, though, and I'm not sure anything could get me playing Diablo3 again...

Old 08-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven3 View Post
Too late for me. I'm with the people that hold the opinion that Diablo 3 was just a money grab and completely killed the Diablo franchise.
Couldn't agree more. D2/D2:LOD was a decent game, but D3 just killed the franchise.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Latest Blog:
None

I was really excited when i finally had time to pickup D3 a few moths ago. I have to say I really enjoyed it for about 3 days and after that it just lost attraction. Can't comment on the legendary items but I think they need a extensive patch to bring people back to the game.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradden View Post
I was really excited when i finally had time to pickup D3 a few moths ago. I have to say I really enjoyed it for about 3 days and after that it just lost attraction. Can't comment on the legendary items but I think they need a extensive patch to bring people back to the game.
Talking to some members of my WoT clan in TS gives the impression that they are doing that now, but it's too late for me, once a game leaves a bad taste in my mouth I tend to not go back regardless of what they do.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum