Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum

Gamers Forum Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, you can discuss games tips and strategies; share cheats, screenshots, game movies and more! Online games, all PC and Console titles and genres welcomed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Here’s What Diablo III Looks Like On The PS3

Hey, check out the video in the blog post.

Quote:
During Sony’s big PS4 reveal show, Blizzard popped up on stage to announce that it was returning to console development. The prolific developer announced that it would be porting Diablo III to the PS3 and PS4, thus crushing my hopes of ever seeing a return of The Lost Vikings.

Casting my own bitterness aside, I recognize that Diablo III coming exclusively to Sony’s platform is a big deal. As such, there will...
Continued at: http://www.webpronews.com/heres-what...he-ps3-2013-03

Thoughts?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 06:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I can't believe I have just read:

"The prolific developer announced that it would be porting Diablo III to the PS3 and PS4"

Makes a change from nearly every PC game being console ported. I'm hoping this is what's going to happen with the new console releases now they are up to spec with PC's. Diablo III is a great game, even though i'm not really into it.. it should be reaching out to the consoles.

Old 09-11-2013, 10:53 AM

The problem with Diablo 3, is that you basically go through the same content three times. I can't speak for the ps3 version, but the computer version suffered from the same exact problem as GW2. IT used a communist-based economy, where all loot was completely random and no real rewards were given to the people who leveled to the end. Me and my friends would run nearly-impossible end game zones only to get a sword or club that some guy got in something 10x easier. This doesn't make for a fun gaming experience at all.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Ezo View Post
The problem with Diablo 3, is that you basically go through the same content three times. I can't speak for the ps3 version, but the computer version suffered from the same exact problem as GW2. IT used a communist-based economy, where all loot was completely random and no real rewards were given to the people who leveled to the end. Me and my friends would run nearly-impossible end game zones only to get a sword or club that some guy got in something 10x easier. This doesn't make for a fun gaming experience at all.
Definitely, it was like a game of luck. You have to replay an area a couple of time just to beat the odds of having a unique or rare item which some random player can have by just one instance. It was definitely the worst part of the game, but then again it is what make the players repeat and replay the game.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Gamers Forum