Special Note: Use of this option is limited to V7N members with a minimum of 30 quality posts here in the community.
First, lets get the rules out of the way, so that we can avoid any misunderstandings.
What types of sites are not allowed?
What types of signatures are not allowed?
- No adult, gambling, illegal, or hate sites.
- No cloaked, redirected, affiliate, or shortened URLs.
Additional Signature Rules
- Those not appropriate for a family friendly community.
- Overly distracting signature, such as neon colors, or a long list of keywords.
- A maximum of 2 links are allowed.
- V7N signatures may not be bought or sold.
- We do not allow images or videos in signatures.
- Links to poor quality neighborhoods will be removed at the discretion of our moderator team.
Now if you need some help actually creating your signature, lets walk you through some steps.
Step #1 Click on User CP on the upper left hand corner of the forum.
Step #2 Click on Edit Signature within the control panel.
Step #3 Fill in the text that you want to appear within your signature
Step #4 Highlight the text that you want displayed as a link and click on the link icon.
Step #5 Insert the URL of the site you would like to link to and click OK.
Step #6 Preview the results by clicking on the Preview Signature button. If it is acceptable, click on Save Signature.
If while creating and formatting your signature you see code that confuses you, you can switch the editor mode to WYSIWYG by clicking on the A
in the upper right hand corner of the editor.