Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Contributing Member

White Hat SEO surely protects you from penalized from google. And you do some off page activities to bring traffic to your website or blog.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2016, 02:14 AM

You know, I think that soon Google will turn white hat SEO to something that is also banned

Old 02-10-2016, 02:35 AM

I thought that back links are not that of a popular SEO technique anymore... Well, at least it is said that they really make no difference in terms of how well your website actually ranks online. This is why the concept of link building should betaken with a grain of salt, imo.

Old 02-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by selena.jo View Post
I thought that back links are not that of a popular SEO technique anymore... Well, at least it is said that they really make no difference in terms of how well your website actually ranks online. This is why the concept of link building should betaken with a grain of salt, imo.
Backlinks can be either good or bad for "helping" to rank a site which is what most amateurs are easily confused about. People that say, "forum links, blog commenting, article submission, bla, bla, bla" have little knowledge, if any, on the subject, and are just regurgitating that which they have read on forums from other uninformed posters.

That said, if you understand one thing here, it's that link-building is not natural!

And as we go forward, Google's algo is getting progressively better at determining what is good, and what is bad.

So don't waist your time on links for ranking. Spend time on links that will give you qualified traffic and also take time to improve your content for better conversions. That would be the smart thing to do, IMO.

Old 02-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Banned

Create backlinks on sites that are likely to have high page rank and related on your target niche.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:52 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Starks View Post
You know, I think that soon Google will turn white hat SEO to something that is also banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by selena.jo View Post
These posts gave me cancer...WH SEO banned and backlinks not popular. Where do you people get your facts?

Old 02-20-2016, 11:44 PM
Contributing Member

You could the service from link collider to build wishy washy links but they'll get blasted like all the rest. Currently I'm simply using disqus and other groups from Facebook to explode my links in a drip feed fashion.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:55 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrose9 View Post
Hello everybody,

Can anybody tell me how to get more search traffic by building links without Google Penalty? Is there any good way to do so... Any suggestion will highly be appreciated..
There are not much of choice, if you don't want your site to be banned then

a) do a blog commenting ( no matter whether they have dofollow or nofollow links, this will help your blog, making balance between the two important)

b) Guest blog on some other good blogs (will boost your ranking)

c) use forums(such as this one and there are many other out there ) to share your knowledge and google will index your website.

d) use directory to submit your site ( but do not do it directly after making your site , wait for atleast 3-4 months, let your blog age a bit on net)

e) use social bookmarking strategies.

No shortcut out there for seo, if you don't want your site to get banned.

Old 02-21-2016, 06:57 AM

building links to a site is not the hardest thing , but building sometimes may look difficult but applying this simple steps which i have used on my blog can really help
Guest blog & get others to do it, too

Grow Your Personal Brand
niche-specific industry directory
forum/blog related to your industry
major publisher
Any social media platform

Old 02-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Banned

You just have to make sure that the sites you're submitting to were quality and highly relevant that is somewhat related on your target niche.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:59 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav-soin View Post

a) do a blog commenting ( no matter whether they have dofollow or nofollow links, this will help your blog, making balance between the two important)

c) use forums(such as this one and there are many other out there ) to share your knowledge and google will index your website.

d) use directory to submit your site ( but do not do it directly after making your site , wait for atleast 3-4 months, let your blog age a bit on net)

No, no. If you do want your site to suffer the wrath of Google, go ahead and try these very dated and significantly devalued suggestions. Really, go ahead. Yup.

Old 02-25-2016, 12:05 AM
Contributing Member

If you want your site to be banned these are the exact tactics you should use. You really should not give out advice when you clearly are no expert.

Here is an idea - create valued and quality content and post it to your site. This will give you natural backlinks and you will not need to spam any sites. There are many choices for getting natural backlinks - People just rather work harder instead of working smart because some dumb guru told them they need to spam every site in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav-soin View Post

Old 02-25-2016, 04:04 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
No, no. If you do want your site to suffer the wrath of Google, go ahead and try these very dated and significantly devalued suggestions. Really, go ahead. Yup.

It looks like this is a good place to send my competitors to learn SEO

Old 02-27-2016, 08:18 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Thompson View Post
You have to build links only into qualitative sites then you have very less chance to get penalized by google. But before building the links, your site must have better quality and unique content. If you don't have unique and quality content then quality link building may not help you. Also do all off page activities into only high PR sites.
Ak! Unsubscribing from this thread.

Old 02-27-2016, 08:38 AM

There are thousands of methods.I am currently building links on my real estate website.The best method is to get in touch with the thought leaders in your industry and start networking.

Old 03-07-2016, 04:43 AM
Contributing Member

As long as you will build links as per the guidelines there is no harm. Not participating in link buying and other bulk link building schemes .. Build links from relevant niche with varied anchor text... Don't point all links to the home page instead distribute the links to the whole site. The link profile must contain balance of both dofollow and nofollow links.. The links must be contextual not coming from irrelevant thin content..

Old 03-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Contributing Member

Spam is Spam it's that simple - Even if you "build links" from relevant places, it's still spam!

No such thing as Do Follow links so please stop giving out bad advice with poor replies that give no value. You obviously are not qualified to give out advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by designstoredxb View Post
As long as you will build links as per the guidelines there is no harm. Not participating in link buying and other bulk link building schemes .. Build links from relevant niche with varied anchor text... Don't point all links to the home page instead distribute the links to the whole site. The link profile must contain balance of both dofollow and nofollow links.. The links must be contextual not coming from irrelevant thin content..

Old 03-07-2016, 07:15 PM

The simplest way you can do right now, is to put link in v7n's signature to your site, get more traffic, and quality backlink

Old 03-08-2016, 04:20 AM

build links from authentic and relevant sites. Google will never penalize you

Old 03-28-2016, 03:38 AM

Create natural backlinks, use original and fresh content in blogs, articles. this is helpful for good SEO for your site.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Closed Thread