Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
How do you think Google voice recognizes on your cell what you are talking about?
I do use "ok Google" occasionally. But the amount of computing resources needed to recognise that would be very different from what's needed to decipher billions of hours of YouTube videos.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-13-2017, 03:56 AM

SEO will remain in the business for foreseeable future. Even Linkedin has made a video of most demanding job of future and have included SEO execution jobs.

Social Media can never replace SEO. Facebook will turn google, but google won't change.

Old 04-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

i think future of seo is not much bright now digital marketing take place of seo not much

Old 04-18-2017, 09:38 AM

I think that in the near future the content and back links to the website still play an important role in SEO. However, google will be more and more oriented towards the user experience, and you see that we have to do well in the future.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:47 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveclark View Post
I think that in the near future the content and back links to the website still play an important role in SEO.
I'm not sure what decade you just beamed in from because content and links have been, and still do play a big role in SERPs.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:15 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
I do use "ok Google" occasionally. But the amount of computing resources needed to recognise that would be very different from what's needed to decipher billions of hours of YouTube videos.
I think we are being pressed to the point where what resonates is the only thing profitable in the long run regardless of algos.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seogame View Post
i think future of seo is not much bright now digital marketing take place of seo not much
I think SEO will never die. There will be a more new tactics people will do in near future. If it will die there will not any competitions available in search engine.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seogame View Post

What are you trying to say? SEO is part of digital marketing, how can digital marketing replace SEO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biztechcs View Post
I think SEO will never die. There will be a more new tactics people will do in near future. If it will die there will not any competitions available in search engine.

Exactly! SEO is considered to be the backbone of Digital Marketing. New tactics can be introduced, the way backlinks are taken, yes the methods can get change but it won't die.

Also, I'd like to agree on the part on above comments that google will pay high priority to UI, that is true.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulraj View Post
The current process of building backlinks to improve your SEO is outdated and it's about to change.
Do tell! Where did you read about this??

Old 05-05-2017, 09:21 AM
v7n Mentor

The John Scott legacy Yawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB10 View Post
What are you trying to say? SEO is part of digital marketing, how can digital marketing replace SEO?

Exactly! SEO is considered to be the backbone of Digital Marketing. New tactics can be introduced, the way backlinks are taken, yes the methods can get change but it won't die.

Also, I'd like to agree on the part on above comments that google will pay high priority to UI, that is true.

Old 05-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

This is my view because what i notice google is focussing paid adds after 6 month effort when ur website came into 1st page google update come and game is change and digital marketing become more traffic and it is for timw free

Old 05-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
1) I believe that social signals will play an even bigger role using Youtube,
This is my humble opinion but if you look at the presidential election, an election for the most powerful position in the world, were candidates will spend nearly a billion dollars just to get elected, one group was able to keep their content ranked at the top of the search results time after time.

I’m talking about breitbart.com who got over 240 Million Pageviews and 37 Million Uniques visitors in the month October of 2016.

They also have the #1 in the world political Twitter and Facebook page that reaches another 287 million.

You dig into the guy that runs Breitbart and you come across Steve Bannon and he used to sit on the board at Cambridge Analytica.

These guys work for ... Politicians, Governments, and Corporations.

They specialize in information that act on your emotions and push you into action.

They’ve spent over 25 years in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan working for the military in “psyops” – psychological operations were they learn how to control the way people act, by controlling their emotions.

They’ve got an AI bot whose only thought is on how to control you and I and he studies Google, Facebook, and Twitter and figure out which kinds of information to put in front of us to get us to have the kind of emotional and physical reaction that his current masters desire.

Now these are the guys behind both Brexit and Trump.

Now we know way back when Snowden released his leaks that the government already had a way to spoof IP’s and create fake social profiles. This allows them to work with heard mentally.

So I am assuming this AI can do this and much more as Cambridge Analytica claims to have psychological profiles on 220 million American voters and there are only about 231 million eligible votes in the US.

If so they know more about you then you know about yourself as this AI has used over 5,000 pieces of information about you, to figure out how to manipulate and control you.

It’s a Weaponized AI that was designed to control our thoughts and actions.

Google's AI is already online and now here is a version of what's to come with the multi-billion dollar corporations who will bend a knee to no one and plan to take control of Google's AI and take it for a walk in their park of lies.

In my humble opinion this is the direction SEO, marketing, social media marketing, and online marketing are heading.

My YouTube Channel

Old 05-09-2017, 01:03 AM

SEO is the best strategy

As an SEO Analyst, I can SEO will not die in future but it will grow. Still, people searches everything in google itself and gives second priority to social media sites. People those who are mature enough to find products and services through social media sites are still comparatively less than people those who are searching in google. So, I request marketers Don't lose your hope on SEO and better concentrate on it.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Contributing Member

As an SEO Manager, I can say that SEO in future will be personalized, localized, vocalized and dynamic in nature.

Google will continue to give importance to following 3 factors for ranking:

1) Content

2) Links

3) Rankbrain

And Google will never penalize websites for spamming, only devalue the bad links.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

According to My Opinion, SEO has a very good future. As Long as People Search in the Search Engines, SEO Will Have good future. But SEO will Evolve in the Future. The Long-Tail Keywords will become more and more important as more and more people may search in the Search Engines Using Voice in the Future along with the text.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

For my information people can get popular easily on Social media as compare to google.
and social media and SEO is totally different tricks way of promotions, because if we practice SEO according google guide line website never come up and when we did gray hat seo website come up but after some time it get down or spam from google so what is the point to spend time like 4 to 6 month to get website on top and then suddenly website get out of index.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:41 AM

I hope that Seo will become something what don't be needed in tricky 'grey' schemes like endless link (trash) posting.

Old 05-14-2017, 06:50 AM
v7n Mentor

I completely agree with the part that Google reads us first. The general user and the SEO people trying to manipulate the rankings. And based on the needs of the general user and the ones trying to gain from what they have discovered, their algo gets adjusted. I do believe Breitbart was one of the driving forces to elect Trump. But far from the only one.
But now I have to wonder how Cambridge Analytica has gotten data on that many American voters. Be it official or unofficial. There has to be a lot of access granted on several platforms to ensure that data compiled reaches the quantity you mention and sustains the quality of data that would actually prove sufficiency to successfully lead the mindless masses into a direction desired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeth View Post
This is my humble opinion but if you look at the presidential election, an election for the most powerful position in the world, were candidates will spend nearly a billion dollars just to get elected, one group was able to keep their content ranked at the top of the search results time after time.

I’m talking about breitbart.com who got over 240 Million Pageviews and 37 Million Uniques visitors in the month October of 2016.

They also have the #1 in the world political Twitter and Facebook page that reaches another 287 million.

You dig into the guy that runs Breitbart and you come across Steve Bannon and he used to sit on the board at Cambridge Analytica.

These guys work for ... Politicians, Governments, and Corporations.

They specialize in information that act on your emotions and push you into action.

They’ve spent over 25 years in places like Afghanistan and Pakistan working for the military in “psyops” – psychological operations were they learn how to control the way people act, by controlling their emotions.

They’ve got an AI bot whose only thought is on how to control you and I and he studies Google, Facebook, and Twitter and figure out which kinds of information to put in front of us to get us to have the kind of emotional and physical reaction that his current masters desire.

Now these are the guys behind both Brexit and Trump.

Now we know way back when Snowden released his leaks that the government already had a way to spoof IP’s and create fake social profiles. This allows them to work with heard mentally.

So I am assuming this AI can do this and much more as Cambridge Analytica claims to have psychological profiles on 220 million American voters and there are only about 231 million eligible votes in the US.

If so they know more about you then you know about yourself as this AI has used over 5,000 pieces of information about you, to figure out how to manipulate and control you.

It’s a Weaponized AI that was designed to control our thoughts and actions.

Google's AI is already online and now here is a version of what's to come with the multi-billion dollar corporations who will bend a knee to no one and plan to take control of Google's AI and take it for a walk in their park of lies.

In my humble opinion this is the direction SEO, marketing, social media marketing, and online marketing are heading.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The people at Google will always be trying to improve something (that's what humans do) so we can always expect something new or being tweaked. With so many ranking signals out there it would be easy for some of them to have a negative effect on other and just how do Google know if they have succeeded anyway?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:46 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
But now I have to wonder how Cambridge Analytica has gotten data on that many American voters. Be it official or unofficial. There has to be a lot of access granted on several platforms to ensure that data compiled reaches the quantity you mention and sustains the quality of data that would actually prove sufficiency to successfully lead the mindless masses into a direction desired.
Data about us gets bought and sold whether we like it or not. But it's unfair to just blame Google for it (I'm not saying you are, but the general tone of the conversation in the thread seems to be headed that way). Data science has evolved to the point where you can source pieces of the puzzle from multiple sources & put them together to get a complete picture. All these free services that we use from various small companies are definitely to blame. They make their money selling data, regardless of what their privacy policy says. However evil Google is, they're not evil enough to topple governments or bring about political upheavals.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum