Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

Share |
Old 02-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

Got Denied for Adsense - Need Help

Hi There,

I recently launched a website and just hit about 20,000 organic visitors monthly and quickly growing.

I applied for Adsense and got denied because of "insufficient content."

I do not have many blog posts on this website since a lot of the post are very long and detailed (3000+ words with videos & tutorials). They rank extremely well and get a bunch of traffic. I have about 6 posts right now and about 10 pages on the site and push a new one every month.

Any idea what I should do at this point? I have seen suggestions about post a bunch, but that really isn't my bread and butter. I also write a crap ton on a single post and get a crap ton of traffic from a smaller number of high-quality posts. If I waited until I get 15 posts I would probably be over 50K organic and was hoping not to wait that long .

I feel like I would be hurting my site if I produced a bunch of lower quality 500-800 word posts to get my post count up.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
I feel like I would be hurting my site if I produced a bunch of lower quality 500-800 word posts to get my post count up.
I'll assume the posts you have so far are valued, and are not low-level verbiage-filled fluff posts. And with that said, and as I see it, you have two options:

You can accept the reasoning and push on with the way you are doing things currently with no ad revenue, and one day, you will hopefully get accepted.

Or, you can put out whatever number of smaller value-oriented posts is needed to get your acceptance, and then carry on with your initial plan.

In all honesty, this is a no-brainer.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:59 PM
v7n Mentor

What is the URL?

Old 02-06-2018, 02:44 PM

You're probably better off without AdSense. It's difficult without actually seeing the content and website, but have you ever considered putting a new/fresh piece of content behind a paywall (letting that be the revenue model as opposed to advertising) or publishing an ebook?

Old 02-25-2018, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

That makes sense. I had around 36 indexed pages in the beginning of February. Search console is telling me over 120 now, but that is likely do to a repeat event I messed up on that I need to fix via 301s.

Old 02-26-2018, 12:20 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by technotronics View Post
This is very common. And it is mostly due to fewer indexed pages. That is may be google indexed few of the pages (post, page etc.) of your website. However, it can also indicate small number of words in a post or article. You are suggested to have 400500 words per post or page and at least 4050 published post or pages which has to be also indexed by google before you apply for adsense.
What a load of nonsense. The number of indexed pages in Google has NOTHING to do with Adsense approval or not. Stop making stuff up.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum