Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-06-2018, 09:45 PM

Google Analytics?

how can i be master of google analytics tools for SEO research? Is there any documentation or link which describe how to use google analytics, what exactly needs to check and consider.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-12-2018, 03:03 AM

Google analytic tool is a user-friendly tool. You can log in with your gmail ID and add your website for analysis reports. There are so many self-explanatory subdivisions. For help you may ask your doubts at : Webmaster Guidelines - Search Console Help - Google Support. The support system is very helpful.

Old 02-12-2018, 05:09 AM

Google Analytics is helpful for traffic Analysis , not for SEO research. You can integrate Google Analytics with Webmaster Tool

Old 02-13-2018, 02:48 AM

Google Analytics is one the google tool used for analysis purpose & is very important for the Digital Marketing. You can read the all article about Google analytics through their Help Center(In Google Analytics). In this you can learn from beginning to advanced level of Google Analytics.
Hope, this information is useful for you.

Old 02-13-2018, 02:31 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by seegod View Post
how can i be master of google analytics tools for SEO research? Is there any documentation or link which describe how to use google analytics, what exactly needs to check and consider.
In regards to your opening post and question, the following link should provide you with some answers to your question.

Google Analytics for Beginners
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6

In addition, if you are looking for more of a visual answer to your question, than I would encourage you to take a look at the Official Google Analytics YouTube Channel located at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/googleanalytics/videos

Lastly, here below is a support page from Google regarding more documentation on help with Google Analytics

Get started with Analytics
https://support.google.com/analytics.../1008015?hl=en

Hopefully the links provided above will be helpful in locating documentation regarding how to use Google Analytics.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:17 PM

Thanks for such a nice reply, these links will definitely be very helpful for me. I'm going through with one link and will check all soon. Really appreciate your efforts for giving me a nice answer.
Cheers!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Closed Thread