Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

Share |
Old 10-25-2019, 02:31 PM
Contributing Member

Can I Use Yaost Seo Plug On Blogger

I want To Know If Can I Use Yaost Seo Plug On Blogger

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2019, 03:44 PM
Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure it's a plugin configured only for WordPress. You can search it out, but I didn't find anything saying it was compatible. Only looked quickly though.

Old 03-03-2020, 09:22 AM

install wordpress on localhost then install the yoast plugin. The results of articles from Yoast are copied and pasted on blogger.

Old 03-09-2020, 05:38 AM
Contributing Member

My friend,

blogger is a great place to gain valuable experience and mastering the art of blogging. 2 Great Way to get addicted to writing and publishing content without shelling out money for a domain name and web hosting. It's a good place to get your feet wet and learning about affiliate marketing and making money online. However, blogger.com is not the place to be serious about making money online. That is, if you want to be in the privileged position of making money on the Internet potentially 24 hours a day while you're sleeping.

Truth is, blogging can make you a lot of money. Yoast SEO plug-in only works one self hosted WordPress blogs that a hosted on your own small business web hosting package. Free and paid version are both effective if you ask my personal opinion. The paid version is close to $100 for possibly a little over. The free version will definitely help you get better search engine indexing in Google and YaHoO!

The best investment you can making yourself is spending $20 for close to $20 for a domain name if you haven't already done so. If you don't yet own your own domain name, you can pretty much purchase one for less than two dollars I think at this time. If you serious about going from being an employee on your day job will full-time online entrepreneur with blogging affiliate marketing, the perfect time to get started is now by making the wise investment of getting your own domain name and hosting. This way, you can test out the SEO Yoast search engine plug-in on your self hosted WordPress blog, after your blog is installed on your web hosting plan. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 03-09-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: self promo link removed

Old 04-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Contributing Member

To be honest, I think you can't. Yoast plugin is configured for wordpress only, so it's obviously not gonna work on blogger.

Old 04-08-2020, 08:00 PM

nope
Yoast SEO is a plug-in for Wordpress only
Absolutely No

Old 04-19-2020, 03:13 AM

this plugin is only for wp. but if u have any wp account u can write ur post to analyze SEO score and then copy-paste that article to ur blogger post then publish.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum