Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Graphic Design Forum Discuss and share graphic design and multimedia topics and projects, including ads, banners, logos, etc. Be creative. Be original. Show us what you got. Constructive criticism only!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Latest Blog:
None

that is hideous. How others found it in themselves to be constructive over something that probably took the O no longer than 5seconds to create is beyond me. It's not even done right, didnt even bother to correct the line joint around that brown line.

All it is, is 3 lines though isn't it? shaped like anything but a mountain if i might add. To top it off it's "We're" not were....if it's were then it's all that more ridiculous.

See i get what cricket is saying, we should be constructive etc. but there comes a time where designers draw a line. You don't pat a 3 year old on the back for trying to back flip off the sofa nearly breaking his/her neck, you tell them to wait, for years, till they're old enough to try and break their neck.

With people that don't even BOTHER to practice, learn how to use the simple tools or take lessons, there's nothing you can do but say, hey, stop trying, LEARN first.

So sequincer, take an online course, check out online tutorials...backflip off a couch? just keep practicing and at least get a grip on the tools you're using. Asking for something like this to be critiqued on is offensive. Yeah, it offends me. There I said it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Closed Thread