Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Graphic Design Forum Discuss and share graphic design and multimedia topics and projects, including ads, banners, logos, etc. Be creative. Be original. Show us what you got. Constructive criticism only!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-16-2011, 10:30 AM

Request a plugin programing for photoshop

that is there anyone here who can help me with finding a customized software,plugins for photoshop or any other program which can be able to do the following mentioned works automatically?
my main purpose:to index a image in photoshop and then lessen the number of the colors of the image without a remarkable drop in quality of the image and to make it more vivid in a special way that in witch we could have parts of an image , such as eyes ,ears,noses,mouths in human pictures and leaves and stalk of trees in nature pictures and leaves of flowers in flower picture more clarified ,vivid and outstanding.

1.to cut each part of the image with the same of The color spectrum into many, and saving them in another page and lessen the numbers of the color with a remarkable drop in quality and continue this same pattern until finishing with all parts of the image
2. after completing the first step ,to put those parts of image in step 1 together and also to put color tables of parts of image in step1 together,and to make a new color table witch contains all those color tables of those parts.

I send you first image and the second image witch is the outcome of picture 1 being processed.

The attached zip files included two bitmap images

http://uploaded.to/file/zf96h7kp
or
http://sardroud.net/File/Pic.zip

.if this is not possible please be kind enough to introduce me websites,program writers or companies who can do this and i order a customized photoshop or customized softwares or plugins.

if more details needed let me know in order to send you pictures in full details and its process in pictures

Old 12-24-2011, 01:23 AM
Artist & Motion Designer
Latest Blog:
None

I'm not clear about what it is you want to do. The way I'm reading it, you're making it sound more complicated. Can you try and explain just the result?

Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yeah, it sounds complicated. We need more details about your problem, kindly send pictures in full details and its process in pictures. Good luck!

Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 AM
Blue Rose Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

My initial thought is why you are working in bitmaps.. I haven't used those since I played with paint in windows 95. lol I also get a gateway timeout on the upload file.
All I can see is that these before and after images are sharpened, some seem zoomed in a bit, and some seem to create detail where there was none originally. (detailed lines in flowers where originally it was blurry. It's as if someone had painted the flower initially with brush strokes and then went over it all with a fineliner and added lineart to it. And the same with the flower vase)
If you are looking for some plugin to automate the process in photoshop, why not tell us what you did manually to create that effect. it might give us a better idea of where you're coming from.

These images are also painted, and not images of real people. it's a small difference, but without more information, we cannot help you I'm afraid.

Last edited by Dreamrage; 01-31-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: white space and added thoughts.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum