Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Graphic Design Forum Discuss and share graphic design and multimedia topics and projects, including ads, banners, logos, etc. Be creative. Be original. Show us what you got. Constructive criticism only!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-24-2016, 11:53 PM

what is the best method for designing a professional logo ?

I want to design a professional logo for my site , I am not a graphic designer.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2016, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul124 View Post
So you have zero experience?

Uggg, I'll try my best to point you into the right direction but it will mean that you need to put in the time to learn a few things before you even start to create one. Logo's are so important online so you want a very nice looking one. (Remember this word before you read the blog posts "Branding")

This first blog post below is very good to read. In fact is a must read, you need to learn some things before you step into the design world if you want to be able to create logo's and anything else for your website.

Logo Design Tips: How To Design a Logo in 2016

Quote:
So, are you designing a logo? Alright! That sounds awesome, doesn’t it? And easy too!

Really? Did we just say “easy”?

If you think logo design is an easy process, trust me, that’s a misconception. To begin with, a logo is not merely some colors, fonts and fancy lines put together. It is a brand’s identity, to the extent that, more often than not, a logo is more identifiable than the brand’s name!
Continued at: http://1stwebdesigner.com/logo-design-tips/

Last blog post was a good read as well. I don't do any designing but both blog post taught me things I never new about.

Personal Branding: How To Design Your Personal Brand Image In 10 Steps

Quote:
Without knowing it, every day you are cultivating your own brand.

The cold, hard, definition of a brand is the perceptions, ideas, concepts, and visuals that distinguish one product from others in the same market. So, when you think about it, the way you speak, work, communicate and write, it all adds up to create a personality that distinguishes you from others, thus establishing your own personal brand.

When it comes to business though, we tend to establish our brands a little more consciously and deliberately. This is where design comes in.
Continued at: https://designschool.canva.com/blog/personal-branding/

Last edited by snakeair; 03-25-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:32 PM

You can hire a graphic designer from one of freelancer website. It's cheap. This is a good choice if you don't have more money.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFox View Post
You can hire a graphic designer from one of freelancer website. It's cheap. This is a good choice if you don't have more money.
You obviously did not read the thread creators post in which I quoted below for you. Thread creator wants to learn how to design one and why would you recommend him to hire someone when he clearly wants to learn how to design one.

My first reply was a hell of a lot better then yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul124 View Post

Old 05-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Contributing Member

You want to design a professional logo when you are not a graphic designer. Well, that's impossible. Looks like you are starting to build a website, so don't care too much about having a good logo or not. Simple just use a simple text logo.
Anyway, if you still want to create a professional logo yourself, spend your time to learn, or use some online tools (designimo .com, graphicsprings .com etc) to have an acceptable logo.

Old 05-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Banned

There are different ways to design a logo but the main concept behind a successful logo is the creativity. You have to first think a unique concept for your logo based on your industry theme.

There are various online logo makers tools are available.. You can google it. Best way is to hire a professional for this work because they are the experts and the finishing of their work is far better than us.

Old 05-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

Simple, get a professional to do it.
Save yourself a great deal of time and trouble.
Regards.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeNRic View Post
Simple, get a professional to do it.
Save yourself a great deal of time and trouble.
Regards.
That's a good idea but what if some people want to learn how and perhaps this hobby because a full time job. Everyone has to start somewhere. lol

Old 05-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Contributing Member

It is obvious that you may design a professional one if you don't have experiences. However, you can try to learn steps-by-steps, then ask professional to check and edit for you. Then you can learn how to design a professional one for next time.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnydarkdragon View Post
It is obvious that you may design a professional one if you don't have experiences. However, you can try to learn steps-by-steps, then ask professional to check and edit for you. Then you can learn how to design a professional one for next time.
Do you have any new information to add perhaps links to good design books or websites that teach you the basic's of designing?

Now that would be really helpful

Old 05-19-2016, 01:20 AM
Banned

The best method for design professional logo use Coral Draw.Coral draw is best for making any type of logo.

Old 05-22-2016, 11:27 PM

first try on your own by watching the you tube videos if at all you need more perfection in your logo hire some freelancer to get your job done.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Closed Thread