Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 11-30-2010, 02:22 AM
Banned

Need investment "Partner" for my Website - Urgent !

Hey,

I have a websites which i own and run from last 3 years with my partner. Recently i shifted to a new server and suddenly our earning went down. Some of the CPC / CPM companies didn't payed us. Like Media Shaker , Zedo , BharatStudent , Axill , Adu etc.

Due to cost of our servers and running & maintaining the websites we need investment urgently. Whoever will invest will be going to become the 3rd partner and all the earning etc from all the websites will be equally shared.

Any other detail you need PM me.

thanks

Marshal

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Contributing Member

Your site has nearly 7800 unique ips per day, and the site is not type of costing such as video hosting, why you need investment?

Old 12-11-2010, 05:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpeng View Post
Your site has nearly 7800 unique ips per day, and the site is not type of costing such as video hosting, why you need investment?
Well I need to expand my website so thats why I came to dedicated hosting from VPS and it is costing me much.

i run 4 sub-domains on this site that is (music/download/video/blog).pbtone.com and want to increase my website. Due to the traffic increases and some other factors I need investment in my website. Well if you need complete costing of my website then PM me i will let you know in detail that how much it cost to ran this kinda huge forums.

Old 12-25-2010, 08:05 AM

Pm me for more details.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:58 AM

Sorry,im new here so i can't reply yet. Pm me your im id, i prefer yahoo mesengger.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures