Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-25-2011, 10:36 PM
v7n Mentor

Lightbulb Let's become authors! A most humble invitation.

Greetings, denizens of the V7N forums.

The other day I had a strange idea that just would not die quietly, and as (I wish) I had some free time on my hands, I ended up with a description of a project - a challenge some of you might even call it. As this idea is collaborative in nature, where better to turn than the best multi-interest community I know about? (That means you, people.)

"Get to the point" you think tapping with your foot, increasingly annoyed as you read this very paragraph.

Very well. Simply put, as the group is magnitudes more creative than the individual (and as I am a shamelessly lazy person)... Let's write a novel, all together!

Basically, what I invite you all to do is to contribute with one page - roughly 250 words - of a story that has barely yet reached its cradle. The point is to see how the story evolves as every individual reads it and contributes with his or her own ideas. It won't be a bestseller, but I believe it might very well become something quite a lot of people can be proud of.

Interested? I think you are. If I'm right, come over and read more about the idea, write a few paragraphs, and proudly hit yourself on the chest as you call yourself a collaborative novel author!

P.S The idea might perhaps not be that groundbreaking in this age of crowd-sourcing, however that thought got naught but my blind eye.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 06:05 AM
v7n Mentor

I like this. The only similar projects I know of are either very informal stories on forums or have never taken off. I hope this will.

I was so inspired I decided to write a page of my own, page number 2 as it were.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:11 PM
v7n Mentor

Terrific continuation mate! Better than I had dared hope for.

Added your page to the listing and of course to page one as well for easy reading goodness.

Now.. Who is going to create page number three?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures