Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 09-18-2011, 11:13 AM

Lightbulb Joint Venture Proposal - I can do all the SEO!!! Any Great Plans???

Hi All, this is my first post on this forum! Sorry, if I have posted in an incorrect location. Administrator, please feel free to move the post accordingly if this the case!

I am basically looking for a JV Partner who has in depth knowledge in Internet Marketing and knows how to correctly build & monetize websites on the internet. I am aware that many internet marketing companies/experts earn a lot monthly by building & ranking in SERPS for top keywords. Further, with my recently learnt/experimented techniques, ranking in top 10 for competitive keywords is not a difficulty for me however I have limited knowledge in what are hot markets/keywords and have very little information about past success stories in this space since I am based in a location where these things are not very common. But, due to my location, which is in an Asian Country, finding the right resources at lower cost is not be a problem and this is a great advantage available to me. So, if you feel that you have the right knowledge & skills in building & monetizing websites and also have good knowledge & estimates of revenue potentials from different plans, then I think we can make a great combo and I would like to propose a partnership with 50:50 Costs + Profits sharing. Also, I am interested in a partnership since I would like the JV Partner to invest 50:50 with me. However, please note that I am NOT looking for small, one-time, quick money, plans and I am more interested in plans which have potential of earning atleast in range of $15K - $20K or above since I am already involved in offline business activities here in my country which gets me such an amount and expansion in that area is not a problem for me. Please let me know if this is of interest to any of the members on the forum and let's discuss further if such is the case!

Looking forward to build a successful partnership through this forum!

Thanks,
Stinger.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

*moved to joint venture section*

Good luck

Old 09-19-2011, 08:30 PM

No one interested or my proposal isn't attractive? Please do let me know if you have any other proposal/ideas? I am really interested in this partnership!

Thanks!

Old 09-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Contributing Member

I've got my site looking for some partners at PRLuv.com - just throwing it out there.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:35 AM

not sure what you're looking for...you said you are a novice at seo and you are looking for an seo partner and you don't have a business plan so you looking for a business partner? not sure i get that.
can you clarify?
and where you from in Asia?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures