Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 08-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Contributing Member

UK Mobile Comparison Portal Partner Require

Hello Members,

We own a Mobile Comparison Portal for UK market.

The website built in PHP MySQL and have very robust back end. The website integrate various mobile feeds (you can see in the site) from different affiliate networks and then combine those to display the comparison. We don't use 3rd party feed or API. So, we don't need to share any commission % with anyone. We take the feeds in CSV format then make those in one format and upload in server.

The website was working properly in 2010 and generating revenue. (We was also doing seo work that time.) But due to some personal problem we cant able to continue the promotion and maintenance of the website.

To manage this website need atleast one person 8 hours work for a week (to manage update feed). More time we will invest means more fresh feed we can keep. But initially 8 hrs per week work will be effective. Beside that there are some feed upload issue happened for some reason(some memory overflow issue). I already talked with some PHP expert so around 20 to 30 man hours require investment require to fix that. And then this site is 100% perfect.

The average commission we used to get around 18 to 28 Pound. When we will generate more traffic we can talk with merchants to increase the commission. We have all the knowledge of those. But we really dont have time to manage this website so we like to have a partner(s) who can able to take this website as there own website and can promote this website and we can share the revenue.

To develop the website it took around 6 months time with various customization etc. We will share the backend information with serious users. You can check the functionality. We just want to make sure this Mobile Site start earning once more.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thank You.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM

I am interested but can not post pm into 8 more post. I have a few websites up and running .I have an currency exchange site as well so I am able to accept varies of payments.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures