Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 08-25-2016, 07:48 AM

Life-time partner for dating website development wanted

Hello,

I'm looking for a highly skilled programmer for a life-time partnership (professional and eventually intimate). I will explain myself.

I have a dating website which has been started but is not yet done. It is something that i believe is a great thing to invest on; this due to its novelty and originality. Indeed, my website incorporates features that can not be found in any other dating website. I know a great idea is not everything but i believe with a proper marketing it will lead to something very worthy. I'm currently looking for someone to walk with me on this great adventure. I have already experienced hiring, which was not the best approach for a project of such size. The website is not a one-time project since it would need innovative ideas to be implement on a frequent basis. This means i would need a business partner with high level coding skills. However, i believe for that type of partnership to work properly there needs to be some level of trust. And one way of getting it is through the two partners being engaged in a relationship that is beyond any business purpose. That is why i'm also looking to establish a dating relationship with my potential business partner.

I'm a black skin girl, 29, good-looking, well-educated and ambitious. I'm looking for someone who lives in Europe as i do myself. Also, the most important conditions are: the person should have great experience in websites building, be single, ambitious and not afraid to take risks.

As for the website functionalities, i will discuss about it more into details in private with interested people. One thing worthy to be mentioned though is that there are compatibility tests, webcam and mic functionalities to be incorporated. Also, some required knowledge would be PHP, NodeJS, JS, HTML, Java.

Please feel free to send me a link to your portfolio and do not hesitate to ask if you want to know more about me and my project.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures