Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 08-27-2017, 11:23 PM

Looking for partners, 15% yearly interest. Own a share of a house.

Hi there,

This can be scaled up in any way possible, there is a lot of people who are interested in owning houses, in the UK at the moment while the market is stumbling because of Brexit, however the rental market is decent enough to allow room for a profit.

We have found some lower end properties that we can take and flip to increase profit margins, I have time to secure these bids. Heres a break down on what we can do.

We either have plan A , B or C- These are both long term investment opportunities and should be tread with caution with both.

We will be setting up an investment company to be able to purchase 'shares' of a house, which will all be freehold (IE, own all the land)

Plan A: we have a luxury rental income coming from all properties that this company will own, there will be 1 company that'll have the companies in hand.

This plan is going to work with 1 houses at the beginning and slowly growing, I expect approx 400/month on the market for these houses that come onto the market.

Plan B:
I do the house up, I sell you shares in the company (legally), under your name, and I will pay you out when the company sells the property on the open market, which will take 6 months.

You have the option to back-out of your share ownership plan after 4 months, of which your total interest and repayment will calculated and shared down to you.

We are doing this in the United Kingdom as location of choice, in rural suburb.

Ideally, want $1000/share of the company looking to get rid of 45% of the company so 45 people to be exact.

This is a fast moving environment - We will be using the plan A model once shown and fully rented will give you an income a rental income of and interest of 4.05/month (including interest at 1.25% per month) that will be paid to you directly.

The longer you hold your investment, the longer the value continues you climb... You have the option to 'buyout' at any time after 4th month, IE I will own your share for your initial $1000.

That works out to be 45% of the company, 400 / 45 which is a share of 180/month.

If we use plan B, we will show you example.

The company buys a smaller property on the refurbishment path, of which we re-decorate and quick flip within 30-35 days.

That means your investment earns you 3% + your initial $1000 investment. Plus exit of the company which will net you 3% also.

Payouts will be within a 30 day period. IE you will be paid out on the 1st of each month until you decide to exit - or the company decides to sell if market conditions allow.

Looking for at least 45 people initially, unless anyone wants to increase there investment, you'll just have 2 shares or 3 shares, etc..

Plan C
If we could grab enough money together (more then 45 people) I have also sourced a HMO type building (student accommodation) that houses 13 people, we can generate more out of this type of property then the single family unit homes.

This is a crowdfunding proposition, this will secure your right to have a share of a house, to become a landlord. Shares will have voting rights. there will be an online private forum for which you can access, so we can keep in communication, video walk throughs of property purchasing. They will all be freehold properties, you will own a % of that freehold. Initially, I want longer term investors but I will sort out anyone who wants to back out.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures