Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 01-12-2018, 01:32 AM

Need partner for new gaming forum

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to start a new gaming community/forum.

In 2012/2013 I owned a forum that had 25,000+ members and over 200,000+ posts, it was an active site but I was younger back then didnt really know what I was doing and sold up, website went down hill then and ended up closing.

There is a big market for gaming communities such as thetechgame.com nextgenupdate.com se7ensins.com and plenty more.

There is always new content to post as gaming changes on a daily basis, such as updates, hacks, new games....etc.

I know a bit a bout gaming just as a general gamer playing xbox and playstation from a young boy.

But studied graphic design and learnt some coding skills over time. I think its time for a fresh community on the market.

I am looking for someone who can help me with this forum on a day to day basis. I already have domain and server and will be using phpbb software that I hope to have well customised. I would like someone who can assist with development of website, server upkeep as I have just purchased vps to run the site from, and general forum management.

I will be happy to split profits 50/50 with the right person.

Drop me a email or skype to mrosx6@gmail.com

Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures