This is a resource list for learning about trademarks.
Each country will have it's own laws regarding how trademarks are obtained.
If you find a trademark resource to add, PM me.
United States Patent and Trademark Office
website provides information on patents, trademarks and intellectural property law and policy. There is a database at this site where you can search for registered trademarks.
Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- information regarding patents, trademarks, copyrights and industrial design.
Intellectual Property Office
- information regarding patents, trademarks, copyrights, design and other protection.
- patents, trademarks, copyrights, design and plant breeders.
Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand
- patents, trademarks, copyrights, design and plant variety rights.
Indian Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks
- resource provided by saurabhisbc
All About Trademarks
seems to be mainly US oriented but does have some international information.
Collection of Laws for Electronic Access (CLEA)
Domain Names & Laws
The Collection of Laws for Electronic Access (CLEA) database provides access to intellectual property legislation from a wide range of countries and regions as well as to treaties on intellectual property. Use the form below to search the CLEA database based on bibliographic information or perform a full text search on all published texts.
deepsand provided this one in a reply: Domain Name Law & Domain Name Disputes
Attorney Jaffe has done an extensive TRADEMARK OVERVIEW AND DOMAIN NAME ISSUES
reply in the Protecting Your Trademark Online thread